Arrest Made In Ferguson Shooting of Two Cops

Proud Tiger

The all important question: Was the unicorn a racist tea party member?

20 year old male. Claims he was shooting at someone else in the crowd and not at the cops.

I cant help but wonder if he is actually a native of Ferguson or if he's one of the imports supported by George Soros $30 million dollar "investment" in those protests.

Blue...it was said at the press conference he had been at several of the protests. Trivia.......today is his 20th b'day. Another life ruined early. When will they learn?

Yeah joke it off because racism doesn't exist. All these people are lying and making it up. White people are the actual victims

williams-mugshot.jpg

20 yr old, on probation, hadn't seen his probation officer for 7 months...

Bum's luck, to completely miss the unnamed targets he was shooting at, and just happen to strike 2 cops, in front of the police station...

Yeah joke it off because racism doesn't exist. All these people are lying and making it up. White people are the actual victims

Apparently some were lying. ' Hands up/ don't shoot ' was a lie.

Don't text and drive.

Don't text and drive.

Right so even if that is the case, clearly that means racism don't exist......don't tell me anything about texting again please sir. Thanks

Don't text and drive.

Right so even if that is the case, clearly that means racism don't exist......don't tell me anything about texting again please sir. Thanks

No one said 'racism' doesn't exist. That's what is often referred to as a straw man argument.

The fact of the matter is, Officer Wilson was cleared of any wrong doing . The genesis of this entire protest is based on a lie.

My reminder of not texting and driving is meant as a show of concern, and is also for all who read this thread.

I'm not TELLING you anything... just a friendly reminder and a PSA to not text and drive .

my question is; who was the "real" target here? they must have been in the line of fire with the two unlucky officers. just a case of friendly fire.

my question is; who was the "real" target here? they must have been in the line of fire with the two unlucky officers. just a case of friendly fire.

<_<

The officers may have smoked marijuana at one time before so that means they weren't innocent

The officers may have smoked marijuana at one time before so that means they weren't innocent

Well, if one of them is black, we KNOW they did !

<_<

( And yes, I see the obvious attempt of you to draw some sort of comparison between the cops and Trayvon Martin, which is beyond absurd. But nice effort )

that was very, very weak.

That logic is no more valid than claiming TM was scared of a white guy w/ a gun who was stalking him...

I know hence the sarcasm. But that example you just used I can't do anything but smh. Gun or no gun I'd be scared about a guy I didn't know following me right now gun or no. I can only imagine if I was 17...

I know hence the sarcasm. But that example you just used I can't do anything but smh. Gun or no gun I'd be scared about a guy I didn't know following me right now gun or no. I can only imagine if I was 17...

Getting back home, and not jumping the guy, would be my priority. But then, I wasn't all into MMA and stuff either.

Once again the opening scene in mystic river is what I'd be thinking about. Can't say I would have made the first move either, but then again we don't know who made the first move.

I think the point they make is Martin more than likely didn't know he had a gun. As far as the hiding attacking that sound good but you and I don't know what happened there

To make an addition, do people see what trayvon did as being in the wrong?

possibly. First of all like cole said we really don't know. If he hid and attacked gz, right or wrong he justified the shooting. I think gz had good intentions, just made poor choices. I don't think gz wanted a confrontation at all, just wanted to see where he was going. I don't think it was ever about race.

To make an addition, do people see what trayvon did as being in the wrong?

Other than assaulting a man, slamming his head into the ground and breaking his nose, nope. Up until that point, he was just some HS kid going home, best I can tell.

Archived