Softball vs. Ole Miss - game 3

Davis gets out of a little problem and AU takes the game 10-2....another run-rule win.

WAR EAGLE LADIES!!!! This offense is incredible. They are on track to rewrite many NCAA records. Keep swinging those bats!!

are they really? Which ones specifically? Hr's being the main one?

Our shortstop, Haley Fagan, could play on anybody's team. In the games I've watched she's played the position close to as well as it can be played. We have other good players, of course, but Fagan stands out in the field.

I finally got to go see a game... it was great! All I've been able to do before is see the youtube highlights. Really enjoyed seeing the whole team and watching them play.

Wish I had gone to see more than just football games when I was in school.

I'm always amazed that students don't take more advantage of the things happening on campus, not just sports. There are always cool things happening around campus.

Of course I was always dead broke and the university offered my kind of activities - free.

Any time I took a girl to watch a comedian, movie, show, concert etc... on campus they were always shocked that stuff was actually going on. They thought I was cool and different and I got a good cheap night out. End the night with a trip to the flush ... Then ...

Our shortstop, Haley Fagan, could play on anybody's team. In the games I've watched she's played the position close to as well as it can be played. We have other good players, of course, but Fagan stands out in the field.

She is a terrific player. This lineup is LOADED from top to bottom. The best part about this is that there are only 3 seniors on this team. There are quite a few juniors but the way Myers seems to be recruiting and bringing in players, I'm not the least bit worried. This is fun to watch. If anybody hasn't taken a few hours out of their day to watch these ladies play you are really missing out. They are so well coached and it shows.

WAR EAGLE LADIES!!!! This offense is incredible. They are on track to rewrite many NCAA records. Keep swinging those bats!!

are they really? Which ones specifically? Hr's being the main one?

I don't know what the current NCAA records are but I do know this team set School records last year for most runs and homers. I believe they finished with 86 or so homers. Well, they are at 63 now (I think) and that's just starting conference play.

Edit: looked it up and Auburn has 64 homers

Archived