Israel PM Race To Close To Call

Proud Tiger

Is it official ? I've not seen the word given... never mind, just saw it on twitter.

Do we really want to continue to support an Israel who has rejected the concept of a two-state solution?

Yes! The two-state solution keeps getting Israelis killed. Palestinians might want peace, but they won't give Hezbollah the boot. Until Hezbollah is out of Palestine the terror will continue and Isreal must protect itself.

Do we really want to continue to support an Israel who has rejected the concept of a two-state solution?

Yes! The two-state solution keeps getting Israelis killed. Palestinians might want peace, but they won't give Hezbollah the boot. Until Hezbollah is out of Palestine the terror will continue and Isreal must protect itself.

Dont you mean Hamas? Hizballah is in Lebanon.

Do we really want to support a Two State Solution that rejects the concept of an Israel?

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-Elections/Israeli-elections-take-dramatic-turn-as-Likud-opens-up-six-seat-lead-over-Zionist-Union-394271

Israeli elections take dramatic turn as official tally gives Likud sweeping victory

Yes we do, considering that other "state" wants to wipe Israel off the map. They've made that abundantly clear but for some reason you just gloss over it.

Two-state solution? Oh, you mean Palestine. Who is the second? If you know anything about history, you know that Palestine believes that Israel is non-existent and that,that land is theirs.

Bibi gets it. He understands the threat Iran poses not only to Israel but to the Middle east as a whole and even the world. Obama either doesn't get it or he's deliberately trying to make a deal that screws Israel and this country over. He just doesn't believe we have any moral authority in the world considering all our past sins. These international agencies such as IAEA are completely inept and useless.

Wow. I am amazed at the folks who would so readily dismiss the idea of a two state solution.

It is the basis of every model for a negotiated peace.

Without it, perpetual conflict between Israel and Palestinians is guaranteed.

Two-state solution? Oh, you mean Palestine. Who is the second? If you know anything about history, you know that Palestine believes that Israel is non-existent and that,that land is theirs.

That's exactly why a two state solution is the only way to achieve piece.

It makes me wonder if you really would like to see peace.

Yes we do, considering that other "state" wants to wipe Israel off the map. They've made that abundantly clear but for some reason you just gloss over it.

And why do suppose many Palestinians feel that way?

Do you really think negotiating with a governmental organization that is sworn to your annihilation is in any way productive in the long run?

Give the Israelis a different opposing governmental body, one that actually doesnt promote the genocide of the Israelis, and i bet you have peace overnite.

The Egyptian Govt that negotiated the long term peace with Israel was not committed to their genocide.

Peace is possible, with the right people.

That's exactly why a two state solution is the only way to achieve piece.

It makes me wonder if you really would like to see peace.

I would love for there to be peace with Israel and the Palestinians, but that isn't going to happen until the peace deal that the antichrist cuts with Israel. And that isn't really going to be a peace deal.

There won't be peace until one or the other wins and the other is defeated. THAT is how you achieve peace. We ended WWII by completely defeating Germany and Japan. We've had peace with them ever since. We ended Korea and Vietnam with a cease fire and there has not been peace since in either place. These battles between Israel and the Arabs goes back to Old Testament days and it likely will continue until the end of time. The Palestinians will not be content until all the jews are gone and exterminated. Iran wants the same thing.

Yeah, I bet you'd just roll over if the Mexicans came over and threw you out of your house.

If that is directed at me, no, i would not. I would organize myself and others and we would join together to militarily defeat anyone that would do that. I would not stoop to blowing up buses full of civilians etc and launching random rocket attacks etc.

Israel would gladly live in peace with the Palestinians and the rest of the nations in the ME if they would in turn leave Israel alone and stop trying to exterminate them. Unless and until that happens, which I seriously doubt will, then Israel is going to do whatever they have to do to survive. Giving up that land that would bring Hamas, Hezbollah and all the rest that much closer to them is something they are not stupid enough to do.

Yeah, I bet you'd just roll over if the Mexicans came over and threw you out of your house.

If that is directed at me, no, i would not. I would organize myself and others and we would join together to militarily defeat anyone that would do that. I would not stoop to blowing up buses full of civilians etc and launching random rocket attacks etc.

The hard core Palestinians are comprised of the ones who have directly experienced such persecution.

And please spare me the accusations of defending acts of terrorism. I'm not. (That's not directed at you personally DKW, I am just anticipating the same old tired script from someone.)

I am just trying to point out this is a lot more complex that just assuming Palestinians can only do evil and Jews are only protecting themselves.

In fact, it seems to me the whole region is nothing but a dense mosaic of such feuds. One of our problems is that we persist in seeing the region simply in terms of countries.

Just wait.

Pals had about 98% of what they asked for under Arafat, and they rejected peace. So this talk of how hardline Israel is, or Netanyahu is, I find laughable.

It's noise. Empty, pathetic, static noise.

Congrats Bibi. Our sorry ass President won't do it, but I tip my hat at your important win.

Pals had about 98% of what they asked for under Arafat, and they rejected peace. So this talk of how hardline Israel is, or Netanyahu is, I find laughable.

It's noise. Empty, pathetic, static noise.

Congrats Bibi. Our sorry ass President won't do it, but I tip my hat at your important win.

Laughable? :-\

Rejecting the very idea of a two state solution is as radical as it can get.

And what is past is past regarding earlier negotiations. Perhaps the Palestinians might change their position. There's no reason not to make another attempt.

Any way you cut it, you only have two basic choices. You either negotiate a peace or live with eternal terrorism. (Or "asymmetric war" as they might call it.) And you will never negotiate a peace without a Palestinian state.

This is going to polarize support for Israel in this country. Just watch.

The only terrorism is coming from the Pals, who are backed by... Iran. Shocker ! And you wonder why Bibi doesn't trust Obama or Tehran ?

Archived