How Many Men Here Carry a Knife Everyday?

Weegle777

How Many Men Here Carry a Knife Everyday?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. If You Are a Man, Do You Carry a Knife Everyday?

• YES
    • NO

I doubt it..............just cause it was a gift Ben lol.

I checked. Had you purchased it, you would have paid more than I did for the Wave.

Really Big? "My knife is better than your knife"?

I've got a stubby little knife. But I find it useful.

Everything I carry on my person around town is 3.5in and under. But since we're playing "My knife is bigger than your knife," my day in the woods/hunting/camping knife is a good ol' Buck 119.

Yep, that sounds about right. ;D

Also just happens to be the legal maximum blade length if you are entering Canada with it. (At least it was in British Columbia.)

Edit: Now that I think about it, the max. legal length was 3.0 inches, My Spyderco got through, but just barely. The customs official laid the blade across her open palm to see if it extended past.

Bumped for corrections. FYI

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was the point of this thread?

See who had the bigger knife. All threads are pissing matches here anyway, so longer knife, bigger gun, bigger racist, bigger gender. I think it flows.

Fact here you go... man with gun = greater than woman with knife. One since the woman in picture looks high was she on meth, cause white people like meth. Black woman would have been on crack for sure. So had to be meth.

Then would the man of been able to have handled the woman with the knife if he didn't have a gun? I'm not sure on that. After the Bobbit incident we know that even trained Marines can't handle a psycho woman with a knife. Neither did he, cause he went out to the truck to get his gun. Which she had to be psycho cause she is white, while if black she would of just been a thug.

Then did the guy interfere with the robbery just cause she was a woman? I'm betting if it had been a man then he would have let him alone, but you know males.. especially a gun toting republican..(has to be cause he had a gun) won't let a woman get away with anything (war on women and all). Kinda surprised he didn't rob the place himself just to show her how a man would do it.

Then you notice the cops didn't shoot the white guy when they arrived, even though he had a gun. Cause he was white. Which I'm sure the white cops coached the white guy to say I lowered my gun for the press in a secret facility that they normally would of tortured others in. Like the woman, she probably got tortured.

Then why were their cashiers at a Arby's anyway? They should all be home living off their welfare checks watching Obama tube and playing angry birds on their Obama phone. Cause we all know those people dont work or even try and work.

Damn forgot this part.. midway through. Good Points your absolutly right. Lib is as lib does. Bwahahaha.... you got served, or disssed.. or some other 80's/90's slang.

Then I think it might come out latter that the woman wasn't robing the place, she just got a cup that said do you know someone that isn't white and the cashier said have a blessed day at the same time and even happened to be gay. The cashier had apparently jumped ship to Arby's from Chik-Fil-A but hadn't broken the Baptist brainwashing done by the corporations mission statement. I understand that life is hard in Utah for ex-CFA employees as the Mormons discriminate against them in the same manner as they do Muslims.

Though not sure if that is what set her off. Appears she had a ipod with only Kayne playlists. One titled Kayne said bust up in Arby's and cap a mofo and a roast beef chedder. Which btw, you can hear clearly on all Kayne songs if you play them backwards.

Understand she is getting a all black male jury... in Utah! I know right...and that the PA is a white girl with a Kardaashian size arse. Shouldn't influence anything.

Oh and you if you have issue with anything written here... then you are racist and even though some of it is, I know a black dude and a white dude, a white woman, long with a Baptist, a Mormon, a Muslim, a ex CFA employee, and a girl with a big arse. So that means that I am immune to and incapable of racism.

If you disagree with any of the above you are a idiot reputard or a stupid lib or just a stupid idiot elitist period.

There you go Alexa..... this topic if officially AUfamified. You may now go back to knife innuendo jokes!

Oh the link. Guess I should provide that... wait no..... yes... where is it.... liar..... idiot.... screw you here is the link. Forgot that whole part of Aufamifying a topic sorry.

http://dailycaller.c...ielding-robber/

:laugh: Good stuff. :thumbsup:

All my knives are cheap. Because I lose them regularly. I have 4 in my pocket change bowl now. I lose and buy another then find the lost ones. I have dug 3 that I had been missing for years out of my golf bag.

I am that way with my pocket knives. My preference is the two-bladed Swiss Army knife because they are thin and light. I don't like bulky pocket knives. But I really can't afford to lose them on a regular basis.

Or local Feed and Seed has some small cheap Chinese lock backs I may switch to for my "working knife." They're fairly sharp and sell for like two dollars a piece. They sell them loose out of a bucket.

All my knives are cheap. Because I lose them regularly. I have 4 in my pocket change bowl now. I lose and buy another then find the lost ones. I have dug 3 that I had been missing for years out of my golf bag.

When I was a teen I lost one in a field plowing. The next year I found it.

I did that with a Casio watch in my woodpile. Lost it and found it a year or two later. Worked just fine.

The purpose of this thread?

To prove that we, as men, though we bicker and argue and berate each other because of our difference of opinion politically, can all come together and discuss on common ground.

We like to think that we are polar opposites, but we really aren't.

I may not agree with someone on politics but that doesn't mean I can't find something else that we can have in common. Homer is about as polar opposite of me as they come but I don't hate the guy. If he and I met up somewhere I'd sit down with him and drink a cup of coffee, even at Starbucks :big: Hell I'd even buy. I don't drink alcohol but I'd buy him a beer if that's what he wanted. I'll argue my side very passionately all day long but it's not personal. We're all Auburn fans but even then we don't all look at that in exactly the same way. It would be too boring if everyone agreed all the time.

Oh, no doubt. We'd get along great. After all, we have Auburn in common.

But then, it would be me there, not homer. He'd be locked up in the basement. ;D

Got to tell yall this after reading the last few posts. I forgot and left my knife in my pocket when Ethan and I went into the Music City Bowl. It was BITTER freakin cold and we dressed to stay warm. We were in a short line, but it was very close to kickoff and i should have gone back to the car but i was nursing my bad shoulder. I had on some cargo pants and i slipped the knife into the lower pocket by my calf. Anyway, we made it past the walkthru and the handheld metal detector.

Now, i cant say it made me feel any better knowing that we got thru so quickly because it meant that anyone else could have done the same thing. All i can say is that however the Remington is made MAY have made it easier for us. OR MAYBE the rent-a-cops really dont know what they are doing.

I'm old fashioned. Still carry a Case xx Sodbuster. I like the Gerber multi tool that slides but I have an old Leatherman too.

I tend to look at knives when in hardware stores and when traveling. Finding something a little different to buy that isn't too expensive is great, I keep a couple knives in the truck but only carry a small cheaper knife like a folding Buck. The leatherman multi tool type knives are great, but are just too heavy to carry. The larger knives that are hunting or survival types are good to have, but only for the collecting in my case. Too big to carry unless you are a real backwoodsman.

Sad that 44% of you guys don't carry a knife. Every man should carry a knife. C'mon!

I already carry a fork and spoon with me everywhere, gimmie a break. :Sing:

Sad that 44% of you guys don't carry a knife. Every man should carry a knife. C'mon!

Gimme back my man card Jack, I carry a pistol.

You got it! :laugh:

Kind of a dangerous way to cut a piece of twine, not to mention digging a splinter out. ;D

I just like to travel light, with nothing in my pockets as much as possible.

I carry a wallet, but could get by with my driver's license, one credit card, and a little foldin' money. I have to carry keys. But my work/office keys, of which there are several, are on a separate ring than my car/home/P.O. keys so I won't have to carry work keys when I'm not working. At work, all keys go immediately into my desk drawer once I enter my office so they won't be in my pocket, ditto at home. If I have loose change in my pocket, it's because I just purchased something in a store and received it at check-out. It also gets dumped pretty quickly into a desk drawer or car pocket.

So to me, a knife would just be more unnecessary/undesirable weight in my pocket. I do keep a "Swiss Army" style multi-tool in my car console, and usually real tools in my trunk. And at both home and office I have box cutters. Also a full set of tools in my laboratory at work.

I've never had the slightest interest in owning a gun, much less carrying one, but have no objections to those who do.

It's even rare that I carry my cell phone unless I'm traveling out of town.

Kind of a dangerous way to cut a piece of twine, not to mention digging a splinter out. ;D

Even if one is an extremely good shot and uses frangible bullets? :dunno::big:

I carry a wallet, but could get by with my driver's license, one credit card, and a little foldin' money. I have to carry keys. But my work/office keys, of which there are several, are on a separate ring than my car/home/P.O. keys so I won't have to carry work keys when I'm not working. At work, all keys go immediately into my desk drawer once I enter my office so they won't be in my pocket, ditto at home. If I have loose change in my pocket, it's because I just purchased something in a store and received it at check-out. It also gets dumped pretty quickly into a desk drawer or car pocket.

So to me, a knife would just be more unnecessary/undesirable weight in my pocket. I do keep a "Swiss Army" style multi-tool in my car console, and usually real tools in my trunk. And at both home and office I have box cutters. Also a full set of tools in my laboratory at work.

I've never had the slightest interest in owning a gun, much less carrying one, but have no objections to those who do.

Just got to say this, with all the crap i have to carry at work, i just caved in and wear khaki cargos at work. I have to carry encrypted thumbs, remote access tokens, enough work keys to weigh my pants down, throw in a tone generator/sound enhancer set, a couple of remotes, maybe the ipad, a cell phone for texts/email/calls, a second set of glasses for detail work on network equipment, my knife that i use in my job 3-5X a day, etc. Hell i could look like a telephone repairman or just cave in and wear the cargoes.

Just got to say this, with all the crap i have to carry at work, i just caved in and wear khaki cargos at work. I have to carry encrypted thumbs, remote access tokens, enough work keys to weigh my pants down, throw in a tone generator/sound enhancer set, a couple of remotes, maybe the ipad, a cell phone for texts/email/calls, a second set of glasses for detail work on network equipment, my knife that i use in my job 3-5X a day, etc. Hell i could look like a telephone repairman or just cave in and wear the cargoes.

Sounds like you also need a good set of suspenders! ...not sure a mere belt would cut it. ;D

I don't carry a knife...I'll still different sigh

You call yourself a man and don't carry a knife? ;D

if you dont carry a knife or you have ever called a plumber you lose your man card.

Sounds like you also need a good set of suspenders! ...not sure a mere belt would cut it. ;D

I need a pedal trike in all reality, but that might be a LLLOOONNNGGG way off. :big:

I don't carry a knife...I'll still different sigh

You call yourself a man and don't carry a knife? ;D

if you dont carry a knife or you have ever called a plumber you lose your man card.

But what if you only call a plumber because you cut your fingers off on your awesome knife? :-\

Archived