How Many Men Here Carry a Knife Everyday?

Weegle777

How Many Men Here Carry a Knife Everyday?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. If You Are a Man, Do You Carry a Knife Everyday?

• YES
    • NO

I don't carry a knife...I'll still different sigh

You call yourself a man and don't carry a knife? ;D

if you dont carry a knife or you have ever called a plumber you lose your man card.

But what if you only call a plumber because you cut your fingers off on your awesome knife? :-\

Mimms i take care of my home and my moms and grandmothers so i get a lot of dirty work. I did however made my mom call a professional yesterday. Not a plumber. A wildlife removal service. A skunk got under the house. i set 4 live traps, one under the house. only caught 2 cats. LOL. the place has stunk to hell the past week and a half. the hero arrived a couple hours ago and ventured into the crawl space with leather gloves, a flashlight and a sack. he came out with a dead skunk! i know i should have took my pansy arse under there myself but i couldnt stand the thought of getting a direct hit. and i was going to execute the rodent first. this guy was going to catch it alive. we had no idea it was dead. he quoted her 400$ but only charged 200$.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only thing I used to carry with me was a basketball and a back pack. Now that I've retired I don't carry anything

if you dont carry a knife or you have ever called a plumber you lose your man card.

But what if you only call a plumber because you cut your fingers off on your awesome knife? :-\

Mimms i take care of my home and my moms and grandmothers so i get a lot of dirty work. I did however made my mom call a professional yesterday. Not a plumber. A wildlife removal service. A skunk got under the house. i set 4 live traps, one under the house. only caught 2 cats. LOL. the place has stunk to hell the past week and a half. the hero arrived a couple hours ago and ventured into the crawl space with leather gloves, a flashlight and a sack. he came out with a dead skunk! i know i should have took my pansy arse under there myself but i couldnt stand the thought of getting a direct hit. and i was going to execute the rodent first. this guy was going to catch it alive. we had no idea it was dead. he quoted her 400$ but only charged 200$.

$400 for a live skunk removal? I had no idea.

yes, if you get one under your house you would easily pay that. she saw it a few weeks ago and said it looked crippled. i told her to hope it limped its crippled ass off somewhere. then the smell started to come and go. when it got real bad i went and found a foundation vent had been pushed in. so i borrowed the live traps and practiced with a couple of .22s. i was planning to catch it and put it down with a headshot then dump it out of trap into a thick garbage bag and take the bag out in the middle of nowhere and creamate it. i was not willing to go under there and look for it. i couldnt see it from the crawlspace door. if i had went in i would have taken a shotgun and forgot about a head shot attempt. just burn my clothes. tomorrow i will go fix the foundation vent and when the smell subsides i will go check the duct work. i did remove the flashing around the central unit to see if it was in there. i think this skunk was injured somehow and went in there to die. i hope it didnt get in the ducts and have babies or something. she and other neighbors had seen it around the time of snow and ice. they all thought it was acting crippled.

yes, if you get one under your house you would easily pay that. she saw it a few weeks ago and said it looked crippled. i told her to hope it limped its crippled ass off somewhere. then the smell started to come and go. when it got real bad i went and found a foundation vent had been pushed in. so i borrowed the live traps and practiced with a couple of .22s. i was planning to catch it and put it down with a headshot then dump it out of trap into a thick garbage bag and take the bag out in the middle of nowhere and creamate it. i was not willing to go under there and look for it. i couldnt see it from the crawlspace door. if i had went in i would have taken a shotgun and forgot about a head shot attempt. just burn my clothes. tomorrow i will go fix the foundation vent and when the smell subsides i will go check the duct work. i did remove the flashing around the central unit to see if it was in there. i think this skunk was injured somehow and went in there to die. i hope it didnt get in the ducts and have babies or something. she and other neighbors had seen it around the time of snow and ice. they all thought it was acting crippled.

Actually it sounds pretty reasonable considering the problem.

Having someone take a problematic tree down from the top runs at least $600. Done that many times.

Having someone take a problematic tree down from the top runs at least $600. Done that many times.

yea but i have them get it on the ground then i cut it up haul it and then get the stump ground for about half that.

yea but i have them get it on the ground then i cut it up haul it and then get the stump ground for about half that.

That's a very good deal then. I don't pay them to clean up or haul anything off. I do that myself.

homer, she called a company called Servpro to remove the smell. they quoted 4000$. I think not. i'm researching now to figure out the trick to it.

Archived