New Rift Between Obama and Netanyahu

Proud Tiger

Israel needs the U.S. The U.S. Does not need israel. Piss on bibi. They have always been a pain in the rear, tell him we are backing off on Iran to go ahead and do what he needs to. See how long it takes for him to change his tune.

The first thing he will start backing off of is the rejection of a two state solution to the Palestinian problem.

Frankly though, I don't think it will matter. No one in the world believes he supports it. He's already demonstrated he doesn't. His true feeling is now out.

He has turned Israel onto a crossroad away from a lasting peace and away from his traditional allies in the US and EU. I hope and expect this mistake will limit his time in office.

Irony is so very Ironic.......

Can you please explain the "irony" here? :dunno:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Israel needs the U.S. The U.S. Does not need israel. Piss on bibi. They have always been a pain in the rear, tell him we are backing off on Iran to go ahead and do what he needs to. See how long it takes for him to change his tune.

The first thing he will start backing off of is the rejection of a two state solution to the Palestinian problem.

Frankly though, I don't think it will matter. No one in the world believes he supports it. He's already demonstrated he doesn't. His true feeling is now out.

He has turned Israel onto a crossroad away from a lasting peace and away from his traditional allies in the US and EU. I hope and expect this mistake will limit his time in office.

Why dont you git your little laddies sowing circle to explane it to you.

Sorry. I know it wasn't addressed to me. Sometimes, joining the parade of ignorance is just too much fun.

Sorry. I know it wasn't addressed to me. Sometimes, joining the parade of ignorance is just too much fun.

Did you see any irony? I didn't see any irony. :dunno:

This is where I get to say "I told you so". Boy that was quick.

http://www.huffingto..._n_6902666.html

"Fresh off his party's victory in this week's parliamentary election, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday walked back a statement from earlier this week in which he had ruled out a "two-state" solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

"I haven't changed my policy," Netanyahu said Thursday in an interview with NBC News Chief Foreign Affairs Correspondent Andrea Mitchell.

"I don't want a one-state solution. I want a sustainable, peaceful two-state solution," he added."

Did you see any irony? I didn't see any irony. :dunno:

LOL! You're killing me! Are you serious!

Can you please explain the "irony" here? :dunno:/>

Did you see any irony? I didn't see any irony. :dunno:/>

Of course. If there was irony there, it went right over my head.

This is a chance for Tim to show me up. I'm clueless about it.

what is it with you and your hatred of Israel? Did they kick your dog or something? They have done our dirty work for us several times. We do need them. Remember Iran and all the rest hate us too.

Someone questioning the wisdom of the traditional policy of blindly backing Israel does not equal "hatred of Israel".

thank you. What i hate is those who aver that we must back them but can't give a logical reason why. I have always questioned that alliance and now with the recent stunts by bibi, the tail is trying to wag the dog.

You would be the grand marshal of that parade if it were not for the lead gal in the sewing circle...hehehe

You are clueless period. I grow weary of you and choose not to waste my time in the attempt to educate you. Run along now. You will be tardy for your meeting.......

You are clueless period. I grow weary of you and choose not to waste my time in the attempt to educate you. Run along now. You will be tardy for your meeting.......

Translation. "I, uh, well, got nothing..."

Puhleeeze Timmy! I'm proud of my ability to notice irony when it pops up. I need to see what you saw. Point out the irony for me

Archived