Beck Says I'm Done

Texan4Auburn

Kayne was..........oh wrong Beck.

I’m out of the Republican Party. I am not a Republican. I will not give a dime to the Republican Party. I’m out.”

“All this stuff that they said and they ran and they said they were doing all of these great things and they were going to stand against ObamaCare and illegal immigration — they set us up,” Beck added. “They set us up. Enough is enough. They’re torpedoing the Constitution and they’re doing it knowingly.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/beck-%E2%80%98i%E2%80%99m-out-of-the-republican-party%E2%80%99/ar-BBimICo

No wonder they don't want women on subs!..... cause they are knowingly torpedoing the Constitution!

We'll see if he's still done with the GOP once the heat of primary season comes next year, when the GOP is trying to cajole, coerce, and otherwise steal the nomination for Jeb. He routinely hates the Republican Party 3 out of every 4 years.

He needs to take these radicals with him so I can have my party back.

:clap:

I just wonder if there are any true Republicans left. I hope so.

They certainly weren't perfect but, they were responsible and practical. They offered ideas, not just criticism. They actually stood for something rather than being against everything. They actually appreciated democracy, not obstructionism.

Wrapping yourself in the flag, pandering to fear and prejudice, trying to rule the world, does NOT represent the best of the GOP. IMO, the last good Republican President was GHWB, NOT Ronald Reagan.

The GOP has become a sad collection of clowns who look a lot more like the irrational, foaming at the mouth, ignorant and hateful McCarthy, than the wise, honorable, and thoughtful Eisenhower.

The new GOP is an obvious abomination that lacks the will and ability to participate in democracy and governing. They simply hide their own failures and corruption behind their unrelenting, often irrational, attacks of all things liberal. For them, liberal represent the new "red menace". Their partisanship is real. Their patriotism is highly questionable. They are a highly destructive force.

Yes, please take all of the loons with you, please.

They certainly weren't perfect but, they were responsible and practical. They offered ideas, not just criticism. They actually stood for something rather than being against everything. They actually appreciated democracy, not obstructionism.

Wrapping yourself in the flag, pandering to fear and prejudice, trying to rule the world, does NOT represent the best of the GOP. IMO, the last good Republican President was GHWB, NOT Ronald Reagan.

The GOP has become a sad collection of clowns who look a lot more like the irrational, foaming at the mouth, ignorant and hateful McCarthy, than the wise, honorable, and thoughtful Eisenhower.

The new GOP is an obvious abomination that lacks the will and ability to participate in democracy and governing. They simply hide their own failures and corruption behind their unrelenting, often irrational, attacks of all things liberal. For them, liberal represent the new "red menace". Their partisanship is real. Their patriotism is highly questionable. They are a highly destructive force.

I think you have to go back to Eisenhower, but history has vindicated Bush 41 a little.

In my mind, Glenn Beck marginalized himself and moved from the role of "political commentator" to "crazy conspiracy nut" a long time ago. With possibly the exception of a few hard-core paranoids, I don't think the Republicans will miss him. They should probably be happy to disown him, or that he disowns them.

I know some of you dislike Jon Stewart, but this has to be one of his best performances ever, and a near perfect parody of Beck's insanity:

I think you have to go back to Eisenhower, but history has vindicated Bush 41 a little.

My three favorite Republicans: Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, and Ike. No one since has approached their level of intelligence, leadership, or greatness, IMHO.

GHW Bush may have been the best of the lot, but still falls far behind.

My three favorite Republicans: Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, and Ike. No one since has approached their level of intelligence, leadership, or greatness, IMHO.

GHW Bush may have been the best of the lot, but still falls far behind.

I can understand that. However, had he been reelected, I think he would have enjoyed the economic upturn and, would be a VERY highly regarded President. I am biased though.

Archived