Monica Speaking Out

Proud Tiger

Monica Lewinski breaks her silence and talks about her fling with Clinton and it's impact on her life. To bad it affected her life more than Bill's.

http://xfinity.comcast.net/video/Monica-Lewinsky-talks-Clinton-affair-cyberbullying/415791683574/Comcast/Today_in_Video/?cid=hero_sf_TIV

She's so strange...

from one angle she looks attractive, from others she does not.... makes me wonder if Bill had her only standing in certain directions from him?

Lets be fair with Monica. Her points that she is now trying to promote on public shaming are correct and I agree with them.

But, her fling with Bill got her modeling jobs, interviews and opportunities to write for top magazines, a TV show, she has been on SNL, she has sold her story for a 12 million dollar book deal.

She has used her story to promote and advance herself. So I do ask the question, has she now reached the age of wow, that is my legacy and I wish to change that. Or is it just a way of cashing in with the appearance of doing good.

Lets be fair with Monica. Her points that she is now trying to promote on public shaming are correct and I agree with them.

But, her fling with Bill got her modeling jobs, interviews and opportunities to write for top magazines, a TV show, she has been on SNL, she has sold her story for a 12 million dollar book deal.

She has used her story to promote and advance herself. So I do ask the question, has she now reached the age of wow, that is my legacy and I wish to change that. Or is it just a way of cashing in with the appearance of doing good.

she cashed in for sure. it did define her life but it was her choice. i remember when she spoke out the first time back in 98 or 99. i remember one particular quote. she said " I have had relationships with married men before so i knew the rules". i stop short of judging her but this also limited the empathy i could muster for her.

The pantsuit deserves a bit of sympathy. She had to look past this to hang on to her "career"...

The pantsuit deserves a bit of sympathy. She had to look past this to hang on to her "career"...

She was the one running the "bimbo eruptions" trashing Monica and every other woman Bill was shagging.

Archived