2016 4* WR Eli Stove (AU commit 5/30/15)

CameronCrazy

• 2 months later...

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is having a huge 1st quarter tonight. Several big catches and a punt return for another touchdown.

Thanks for letting us know. Great to hear.

• 2 months later...

Watching Niceville vs. Crestview. Stove is super quick and runs with vision. Kid seems to know where the DBs are and glides through them. Definitely a different level between him and MM. Really looking forward to seeing this kid in O&B.

I wonder how Eli feels when he watches the coaches play calling this year.

He has seen White throw for 250 three straight games in a row.

I wonder how Eli feels when he watches the coaches play calling this year.

He has seen White throw for 250 three straight games in a row.

And put the ball right in the receivers hands on most passes. Don't think he is going to find a more accurate QB among the schools he is considering. Need to get him and Davis.....that would surely make SW a happy man.

Stove is at Florida today and their offense is pathetic. This is great news.

I doubt that it makes as much of a difference as you assume it will. Its not like Florida is selling Stove on Treon Harris being his QB.

I doubt that it makes as much of a difference as you assume it will. Its not like Florida is selling Stove on Treon Harris being his QB.

Assuming you did not do a hit and run, do you think he is still frustrated at our offense?

Assuming you did not do a hit and run, do you think he is still frustrated at our offense?

I hope not...I don't see anything about our offense that would discourage a good WR prospect. Likely SW is going to be running the show next year and with Duke gone and Louis soon to be gone, a big and fast WR should have a good chance to play immediately with a QB who can put the ball on target.

I hope not...I don't see anything about our offense that would discourage a good WR prospect. Likely SW is going to be running the show next year and with Duke gone and Louis soon to be gone, a big and fast WR should have a good chance to play immediately with a QB who can put the ball on target.

I agree and I think Stove is still on board with Auburn, but you can never tell once the coaches start whispering in the recruit's ears.

Wasn't he just quoted in an interview saying he was 100% AU within the last week?

E said that some sources thought we were still good.

Quoting cole256: "I imagine how we play against bammer will determine all the things how recruits really feel about us"

I have never known a case were how a team did against a given opponent had anything to do with who signs where. Look at our excellent 2013 class vs the 3-9 record of 2012.

Quoting cole256: "I imagine how we play against bammer will determine all the things how recruits really feel about us"

I have never known a case were how a team did against a given opponent had anything to do with who signs where. Look at our excellent 2013 class vs the 3-9 record of 2012.

Yep (I thought cole was being sarcastic, so we all agree).

I was from the talk in another thread that suggested 250 pass yards will have all the qb scared to come here

I hope Eli is All In with Auburn.

Thanks for your... er... valuable insight there a4e.

And, yet, it's impossible to disagree with him on this. It's really subtle jiujitsu.

Archived