2016 4* WR Eli Stove (AU commit 5/30/15)

CameronCrazy

I hope Eli is All In with Auburn.

Thanks for your... er... valuable insight there a4e.

I don't want to start any controversy, but I'm with a4e on this.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He will sign with us no doubt. Our passing game will see vast improvement over the last 3 games. Take this to the bank and do not ask for a receipt in that none is needed.

I might be a bit wacky at times (this is due to the ton of meds I have to take to stay alive folks and I am dead on serious about this),but when I am lucid I tend to have my ducks in a row. I think things are in the process of getting really interesting as how the season will play out for us and the entire SEC.

My take:

1. I predicted we would beat TAMU by at least 14 points. It is there for review.

2. I predicted that bammer would beat Lsu. Got that one right as well.

3. I predicted Clemson would beat FSU. Another correct choice.

4. Predicted Ark. would beat OM.

Not many agreed with me on my picks; especially TAMU and Ark.

My future picks:

-

1. OM and Arky will beat Lsu. Lsu will be 9-3 and out of the top 10 coming in at around 15-18 place in the rankings.

2. MSU will give bammer all they want, but will lose in a heartbreaker.

3. We will beat Uga by 7-13 points.

4. We will beat bammer in a thriller with almost as many points scored as last years IB. We will finish 8-4 & 9-4 with a bowl win.

5. Florida will play bammer in the title game with UF winning in a close contest.

6. UF will be the only SEC team in the 4 team playoff. UF will lose in the semi-final games.

7. As much as I hate to say this, but Clemson will win the NC for 2015.

If I am right, and I feel confident that I will be, folks will be standing in line willing to pay big bucks for my predictions!

Have fun my Tiger brethren.

He will sign with us no doubt. Our passing game will see vast improvement over the last 3 games. Take this to the bank and do not ask for a receipt in that none is needed.

I might be a bit wacky at times (this is due to the ton of meds I have to take to stay alive folks and I am dead on serious about this),but when I am lucid I tend to have my ducks in a row. I think things are in the process of getting really interesting as how the season will play out for us and the entire SEC.

My take:

1. I predicted we would beat TAMU by at least 14 points. It is there for review.

My future picks:

-

1. OM and Arky will beat Lsu. Lsu will be 9-3 and out of the top 10 coming in at around 15-18 place in the rankings.

4. We will beat bammer in a thriller with almost as many points scored as last years IB. We will finish 8-4 & 9-4 with a bowl win.

5. Florida will play bammer in the title game with UF winning in a close contest.

6. UF will be the only SEC team in the 4 team playoff. UF will lose in the semi-final games.

If I am right, and I feel confident that I will be, folks will be standing in line willing to pay big bucks for my predictions!

if we beat bammer don't Ole Miss go to Atlanta?

Well doc you've been off on so many other picks as well....

You are right my friend! However, I like my odds. I tell you what, if I lose I will send you my favorite Auburn hatr. If I am right.... what do you have to offer to the doc of ages?

My take:

My future picks:

-

That is an easy fix....MSU will take care of this problem. MSU will take this one without a doubt. The secret for being correct is knowing how to be incorrect.

My take:

My future picks:

-

That is an easy fix....MSU will take care of this problem. MSU will take this one without a doubt. The secret for being correct is knowing how to be incorrect.

why not let ole miss win out and keep bammer home?

I love posts like these. It takes the edge off of the sometimes too intensive back and forth we experience on this site. Having the kind of season we have had until TAMU, can cause a lot of late night indigestion that Nexium often falls short in delivering much needed relief from issues with the gut. I have to have a lot of fun these days in that I may not have too many opportunities left my friends.

My take:

My future picks:

-

why not let ole miss win out and keep bammer home?

I think it would be far more enjoyable watching UF beat up on Saban's minions. Then it will be even more fun watching bammer get its clock cleaned big time. Imagine this..bammer losing to us, then UF, and then by a not yet named team who will put the frosting on the cake that Saban will be forced to eat with his glass of Carnation Powdered Milk. Bammer with a 10-4 record would make for a lot of bammer flushing!

Right now, bammer, Ole Miss and LSU still have a shot at Atlanta. I prefer that bammer not get to go.

Forever and ever, amen.

Is that you, Randy Travis?

Right now, bammer, Ole Miss and LSU still have a shot at Atlanta. I prefer that bammer not get to go.

^^ This. Anyone wanting/predicting/whatevering them in the title game is beyond me.

^^ This. Anyone wanting/predicting/whatevering them in the title game is beyond me.

I concur.

Well they have a chance. Their linebackers will cause alot of problems with their intermediate routes. When they blitz they will get there. Beniq is a bigger more athletic Justin Garrett, he will make some plays. I wish their d line was better though

http://recruiting.bl...isiting-gators/

Eli is 75% committed to Auburn at the moment.

yeah it seems like we are getting some mixed messages. Florida is giving him something to consider, nothing wrong with that. We need to finish strong both on and off the field this year.

WDE

yeah it seems like we are getting some mixed messages. Florida is giving him something to consider, nothing wrong with that. We need to finish strong both on and off the field this year.

WDE

He's all AU if Gus and DC are here next year.

WDE

He's all AU if Gus and DC are here next year.

I would be very surprised if either is gone after this year.

Archived