2016 4* LB Devin Bush Jr. (Michigan commit)

RunInRed

On the flip side ... As an example ... We were recruiting multiple blue chip DL who committed or are trending elsewhere ... Out of the blue (at least to me) a month or 2 ago Gary is all of a sudden interested and we are apparently in his top 2 with some thinking he is leaning auburn. If the number one recruit in the land is a plan b ...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't ruin mike's theme, a draft site is ranking frost and cass as one of the best combos in college football, but he wouldn't let them rake his lawn...

don't ruin mike's theme, a draft site is ranking frost and cass as one of the best combos in college football, but he wouldn't let them rake his lawn...

They have been "projected" to do this or that big stuff for years now. As much as they've been on the field it would be shocking if they didn't get some pre-season mentions. I'd like to see some production instead of potential. Both will be seniors this season with lots and lots of live snaps under their belts. Will this be the year we finally see some consistent, SEC quality play from either one or both of them? Lets hope so, their time is running out.

They have been "projected" to do this or that big stuff for years now. As much as they've been on the field it would be shocking if they didn't get some pre-season mentions. I'd like to see some production instead of potential. Both will be seniors this season with lots and lots of live snaps under their belts. Will this be the year we finally see some consistent, SEC quality play from either one or both of them? Lets hope so, their time is running out.

I'd have to agree. There are no excuses for poor lb play this year. D line? Check! Good coaching? Check! Experience? Check! If they don't produce this season that's all on Frost & Cass.

I will even let them cut my lawn! :)

I'd have to agree. There are no excuses for poor lb play this year. D line? Check! Good coaching? Check! Experience? Check! If they don't produce this season that's all on Frost & Cass.

∆∆∆...This!

• 1 month later...

Bush is in town for a visit this weekend (unofficial).

Chain him to the goal posts until he signs with AU in February! :)

Well, if it's true that Miami's on-field performance will play into his decision, then tonight's game against FAU is making me happy.

Saw a tweet by KN saying AU leads for Bush now. Great news. We need LBs.

After the performance I saw from our LBs, especially Trey Williams when he came in for Cass, I'm on the Mikey-train. Sign 5 good ones if possible.

Bush is in town for a visit this weekend (unofficial).

Chain him to the goal posts until he signs with AU in February! :)

His muscle mass would seriously regress by February.

We need to sign a lot of LB's and at least 2 QB's.

Solid info. This is why I frequent this site.

lol now that was funny............... :bow:/>

Golf are you sure A4Es inside info didn't come from the pay sites. Hard to believe someone would give good info like this up for free but he does it on the regular. Mind boggling, really.

We need to sign a lot of LB's and at least 2 QB's.

Solid info. This is why I frequent this site.

lol now that was funny............... :bow:/>

Golf are you sure A4Es inside info didn't come from the pay sites. Hard to believe someone would give good info like this up for free but he does it on the regular. Mind boggling, really.

Totally understand cruiser its baffling to me as well

• 1 month later...

Why the sudden rash of CBs to Free Shoes U?

His dad played there and Florida State is down to his top two. Looks like Auburn may be out of this. Curious why KN still has a CB for Auburn.

Why the sudden rash of CBs to Free Shoes U?

His dad played there and Florida State is down to his top two. Looks like Auburn may be out of this. Curious why KN still has a CB for Auburn.

Right, but the relationship of his family to FSU hasn't changed in the last 2 months since he named AU his leader. Was assuming something else triggered it.

Tre Willilams will be the Senior guy next season some LB's are going to have to step up. I think Deshaun Davis gets plenty of time.

I

Tre Willilams will be the Senior guy next season some LB's are going to have to step up. I think Deshaun Davis gets plenty of time.

I

Tre Williams will be a junior next year.

Even that is difficult to figure out. Javy Mitchell will be a Senior (and likely starter) next year, but his point is well taken. We're going to ask a lot of young guys like Holland, Atkinson, Davis, and Darrell Williams.

Even that is difficult to figure out. Javy Mitchell will be a Senior (and likely starter) next year, but his point is well taken. We're going to ask a lot of young guys like Holland, Atkinson, Davis, and Darrell Williams.

And Mcbryde

Archived