Baseball vs Vanderbilt Game 3

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grier could have been on 2nd if he had run it out ...oh well....

Wouldn't mind having a couple of Vandy's spare pitchers....they are loaded.

Plenty of baseball left!!!

I used to have your optimism about Auburn baseball! Send some my way again if you don't mind haha!

hard to count out any auburn team after the kick six and "The shot" by KT!

I used to have your optimism about Auburn baseball! Send some my way again if you don't mind haha!

Playing the #4 and # 5 nationally ranked teams back to back....give it some time at least.

Great play at the plate...good through and catcher had the plate covered....

Playing the #4 and # 5 nationally ranked teams back to back....give it some time at least.

Well...AU still has to face LSU, FL and USCe. It's not going to get any easier. The SEC is loaded with great teams. GT is also a ranked team so on Tues. AU needs to play really well to win that one. And then there's always bammer who beat aTm today and Ole Miss who beat FL.

A lot of things need to improve for AU pretty quickly or it will be another disappointing season for this team. I'm still trying to hold on and hope that the Tigers can do it.

Archived