Baseball vs Vanderbilt Game 3

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unbelievable. All that coming back and had bases loaded with no one out and could find one more run. Great comeback though.

The comeback is encouraging!

Yeah, but you have to win these games when you can. No reason not to score when the bases are loaded with no outs, I don't care how many runs you scored before that. Vandy is back on top again already so it might all be for nothing.

Unbelievable. All that coming back and had bases loaded with no one out and could find one more run. Great comeback though.

Yeah, but you have to win these games when you can. No reason not to score when the bases are loaded with no outs, I don't care how many runs you scored before that. Vandy is back on top again already so it might all be for nothing.

Of course.

But at least AU is getting some runs late in the game and they are still trying. That hasn't always been the case. It's a step in the right direction.

Vandy is a team that know how to get it done. Very disappointing for AU today. A blowout and a blown chance at a sure win. Don't really think this team is headed in the right direction at all.

Well hell.....should a, would a, could a....

If AU wants to become a top SEC team they have to start closing these games out. Bases loaded no outs in the ninth and can't get the winning run in.

Of course.

But at least AU is getting some runs late in the game and they are still trying. That hasn't always been the case. It's a step in the right direction.

The only step in the right direction that matters at this point is winning. Had a chance to do that and have an encouraging weekend, instead it's a major disappointment. Hate it for them, but it's just the way it is. Have a chance to take on a floundering MSU team, but MSU will see it as a chance to turn their season around as well if they can sweep of win the series against AU.

Vandy is a team that know how to get it done. Very disappointing for AU today. A blowout and a blown chance at a sure win. Don't really think this team is headed in the right direction at all.

Are you implying want for a coaching change after a year and a half? Not asking accusatorially, just curious. Golloway isnt my favorite person in the world, but this is a team starting 5 sophs who was picked to finish last in the strong west. They're not exactly underachieving.

Very encouraged. A win and a show of heart in the second game. We're gonna get there ladies and gents.

Galloway will not be a winner playing small ball with the new bats. No excuse for them to not get solid contact in two at bats with the bases loaded. A fly ball to the outfield wins the game, instead a weak popup to the pitcher and a K. Inexcusable in that situation. The 2 out hit was roped but Vandy is going to make plays. AU didn't take advantage. Can't live on almost wins.

I saw a solid line drive up the middle that found leather on a lucky grab. Pitcher doesn't make that catch and Auburn wins. You can't criticize that.

Very encouraged. A win and a show of heart in the second game. We're gonna get there ladies and gents.

I want to believe it.....but I'm not sure I can until it happens. Bases loaded and no outs....and we can't get a single run in. Way to fight, but the loss is all that will be counted.ugh

Are you implying want for a coaching change after a year and a half? Not asking accusatorially, just curious. Golloway isnt my favorite person in the world, but this is a team starting 5 sophs who was picked to finish last in the strong west. They're not exactly underachieving.

I really don't call for coaching changes unless the team is in disarray. It's not. Not even close. But there are things that shouldn't happen, both by players and coaches, that just shouldn't happen of you are playing in the SEC. Good teams fine ways to win close games, like Vandy did tonight. This isn't a good team. I don't really know if Galloway is the guy to make them good or not, but I know that college baseball is changing with the new bats. Galloway is going to have to figure out how to change with it. He's been a winner before, maybe he can be one again, who knows.

Galloway is not my favorite either, and I wanted Casey Dunn, but I want stability for AU baseball as much as anything. I was spoiled by watching Hal Baird coached teams in the late 90's play very solid, smart baseball. It's been gone since he has. And the last 1.5 years have been no different since Baird left.

Archived