My cousin struck A-Rod out today! cuz called up to Blue Jays

alexava

That's great for Chad. I saw A-Rod on Friday hit a home run against the Tigers. Hotter then haiti's that day. Had 9 ambulances before the seventh inning.People were dropping like flies from the heat.

That's great for Chad. I saw A-Rod on Friday hit a home run against the Tigers. Hotter then haiti's that day. Had 9 ambulances before the seventh inning.People were dropping like flies from the heat.

And now you know why I don't want to live in Florida. Barely halfway through March and they have to do that. It's all yours.

And now you know why I don't want to live in Florida. Barely halfway through March and they have to do that. It's all yours.

To each his own most of these poor folks were over 70 years old and wearing long pants and sitting in the bern with no shade.

• 11 months later...

Long story. In short butch was auburn pitching coach and interested then HC got fired and Butch got hired at moo st. Which he was already very interested in. They offered and auburn stopped recruiting him after butch left.

• 1 month later...

Congrats to your family, Alex. Tell him to get you some Donaldson and Bautista gear for you.

I don't have mlb channel package, but he was and maybe still in the game. Ok. 2 innings pitched. One hit, one K faced 8 batters retired 6 no runs surrendered.

I have no idea how this business works but he was called up for one game pitched 2 near perfect innings and reassigned to 3a today. Maybe they were trying to get trade offers for him?

I think he was called up to take the spot on the roster for the 1st Baseman who got suspended for 80 games. I'm guessing the jays want another 1st baseman or infielder if they have one they can call up. Just guessing.

I have no idea how this business works but he was called up for one game pitched 2 near perfect innings and reassigned to 3a today. Maybe they were trying to get trade offers for him?

I'm guessing, Chad was called up due to a variety of factors, including Colabello's suspension coupled with a TOR bullpen that had already been taxed in recent days. After his outing yesterday (which I'm glad I got to watch as Chad and I went to school together), he was optioned back to AAA to make room for Drew Hutchison, who was called up to make a spot start. Since Chad is on the 40-man roster for Toronto, it's possible he'll see several of these quick up/down stints over the next part of a season or two until he solidifies himself on the 25-man as an everyday major-leaguer, which I have no doubt he will as Aaron Loup appears to be Toronto's only reliable left-hander out of the pen right now.

I'm guessing, Chad was called up due to a variety of factors, including Colabello's suspension coupled with a TOR bullpen that had already been taxed in recent days. After his outing yesterday (which I'm glad I got to watch as Chad and I went to school together), he was optioned back to AAA to make room for Drew Hutchison, who was called up to make a spot start. Since Chad is on the 40-man roster for Toronto, it's possible he'll see several of these quick up/down stints over the next part of a season or two until he solidifies himself on the 25-man as an everyday major-leaguer, which I have no doubt he will as Aaron Loup appears to be Toronto's only reliable left-hander out of the pen right now.

Hartselle or Miss St.

Hartselle or Miss St.

Hartselle High.

• 5 months later...

Archived