Obama Continues His Poor Relationships

Proud Tiger

Obama apparently snubs NATO chief as Russia rattles it swords. What is it with him? He is pissing people off all over. In his speech yesterday out leaving troops, he even got the name of Afghanistan's president wrong. He is becoming a real embarrassment.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/03/25/obama-reportedly-snubs-nato-chief-as-russia-makes-new-threats-against-allies/

barry is clueless.

barry is clueless.

This is getting old... and boring.

Here's all this exciting news about Russia tryna big boy NATO and all we talk about is Obama?

Why do you think Putin is doing this. Because he knows he can. Say how's that reset working out? Remember that? Tyranny never had a better friend that Barry.

But we have reports of Russia sending long range bombers to Argentina, the strife between GB and Russia, the supposed threats by Russia to Denmark.

Yet we boil it down to "Obama sucks"

Just expected more substance from topic and 1st reply I guess...

Why do you think Putin is doing this. Because he knows he can. Say how's that reset working out? Remember that? Tyranny never had a better friend that Barry.

But we have reports of Russia sending long range bombers to Argentina, the strife between GB and Russia, the supposed threats by Russia to Denmark.

There are many, here on this board and in other places, that think Putin wouldn't dare do these things if he hasn't calculated that Obama is, indeed, clueless and weak. It's not simply a Putin daydream, Obama has brought this on both himself and America. Our next president will have to be a masterful leader if he's to unravel the tangled knots of failure that will be Obama's final "up yours" gesture at the American people.

Which cartoon was it that did the skit where all they said was 9-11 and everyone would cheer?

Reminds me of this board. "Obama did it" WOOHOOO

Obama messed up the ME

Woohooo

Obama caused cancer

Woohooo

There are many, here on this board and in other places, that think Putin wouldn't dare do these things if he hasn't calculated that Obama is, indeed, clueless and weak. It's not simply a Putin daydream, Obama has brought this on both himself and America. Our next president will have to be a masterful leader if he's to unravel the tangled knots of failure that will be Obama's final "up yours" gesture at the American people.

I don't even see this as an American issue, there's no need for us to always lead the way in everything all the time. It would be nice to talk about it as such... Russia/GB/Denmark/Argentine... they're not us.

If it's an eastern conflict then let them start it up and we can make a move when we see an opportunity.

Which cartoon was it that did the skit where all they said was 9-11 and everyone would cheer?

Reminds me of this board. "Obama did it" WOOHOOO

Obama messed up the ME

Woohooo

Obama caused cancer

Woohooo

That was family guy, I thought it was awesome.

No need for the politician to offer any real answers, they just said "Nine............ Eleven." and everyone cheered and threw money.

Obama apparently snubs NATO chief as Russia rattles it swords. What is it with him? He is pissing people off all over. In his speech yesterday out leaving troops, he even got the name of Afghanistan's president wrong. He is becoming a real embarrassment.

http://www.foxnews.c...against-allies/

The US foreign policy in Europe has been to back away from the leadership role that the US always took in NATO. NATO without the US is in fear of the Russians and the Russians know it. We have sent some US forces into the Baltic countries and Poland, but it's too late for Ukraine and the Crimea.

Bingo!!

What did this board talk about when Bush was in office?

Bush Derangement Syndrome.

most people here didn't own a computer then.

That was a LONG TIME AGO but I understand the obligatory Bush jab. Honestly, I do, especially seeing how everything this President has touched has turned to s***. One could make a fairly tight argument that Obama is playing for the other team. Say what you want about Bush but, his love of country was never in question. Obama has a bad case of americanaphobia and it shows every time he makes a decision that, on the face of it, seems utterly incomprehensible.

Bush Derangement Syndrome.

;D

Again, ill reiterate.... 300 posts about why Obama makes you mad is not interesting.

We are decently aware of how the US is going about Russia. How does everyone think the rest of the world will act with dealing with them?

GB/Denmark/NATO as a whole, does anyone think anything will happen anywhere if the US doesn't make the 1st move?

Archived