Bo Bergdahl to Be Charged With Desertion

Proud Tiger

I suspect his day in court will also be the former platoon mates day in court. From there we will see what happens. Honestly, I believe he's guilty and I hope he pays the price for the six dead soldiers that went out to retrieve him (if found as I believe he is).

And no doubt President Obama used this as a way to get rid of five more detainees at GITMO. No need to try and defend it. He wants it closed.

Be careful when you speak of men with Honor serving our Country. You will be attacked...

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suspect his day in court will also be the former platoon mates day in court. From there we will see what happens. Honestly, I believe he's guilty and I hope he pays the price for the six dead soldiers that went out to retrieve him (if found as I believe he is).

And no doubt President Obama used this as a way to get rid of five more detainees at GITMO. No need to try and defend it. He wants it closed.

Be careful when you speak of men with Honor serving our Country. You will be attacked...

You couldn't care less about men of honor.

Still no defense of barry and his actions or this coward. Just more lib deflection. Typical...

Ok....enough you two. War Eagle! :)/>

Where are the leftist progressives that will ATTEMPT to defend THIS???

Defend what? I can't understand you through the frothing.

No defense of this shameful excuse for an administration? Only personal attacks? Mission accomplished!! :-)

And there you have it folks. The only reason they care about this case. Support the troops? Nah. Use them as tools to attack the President. Oh yeah. Not one comment about letting Bergdahl get his due process. I guess if he was a cop who just choked out someone, they would all of the sudden find the constitution...

I love the non-defense of the shame filled WH. No defense. Just name calling and attacks.....priceless!!!

Couldnt care less about the WH. I do care about the troops. You dont.

i could care less about this C O W A R D and deserter. ( And any other gutless waste of space that dares call himself a soldier. Dismissed

Still no defense of barry and his actions or this coward. Just more lib deflection. Typical...

Still, just the same putrid hatefulness from you. Next thing we know, you'll be talking about your "faith." You're an irony machine.

Still, just the same putrid hatefulness from you. Next thing we know, you'll be talking about your "faith." You're an irony machine.

ANY defense? Are you going to make a case or go back to the sewing circle meeting? Yes ...YOU !!! : - )

ANY defense? Are you going to make a case or go back to the sewing circle meeting? Yes ...YOU !!! : - )

You mention this a lot Tim.

Do you dislike seamstresses?

Convince me it's a worthwhile put down and I'll have something new to scream at the bammers next IB.

Still no defense Ladies? (I will wait while you discuss and try to form a reply)...

Convince me it's a worthwhile put down and I'll have something new to scream at the bammers next IB.

Those I am adressing know...

He has a very limited vocabulary and no creativity. Just anger and hate.

I am weary of waiting for guys to e-mail each other to form a cohesive attempt at a reply. Good night!! Bwahahahaha

Those I am adressing know...

no no no, I need to know WHY it's a putdown.

I don't wanna yell it at someone to demean them only to have them puff out their chests with pride because I don't know how to use it in correct context.

Still name calling and deflecting because you have no defense. I stand correct. Good evening...

Still name calling and deflecting because you have no defense. I stand correct. Good evening...

NM, I did my own work.

Sewing Circle:

noun. When a group of male friends get together, then suddenly talk about their feelings and relationship problems; gossip.

Everything that said in the discussion is usually kept secret.

EXAMPLES:

On Friday night, Joe, Bob and Jim talked about their feelings about a girl they liked in a sewing circle.

Bob brought up his relationship problems which formed a sewing circle.

I don't think you are using it right...

NM, I did my own work.

Sewing Circle:

noun. When a group of male friends get together, then suddenly talk about their feelings and relationship problems; gossip.

Everything that said in the discussion is usually kept secret.

EXAMPLES:

On Friday night, Joe, Bob and Jim talked about their feelings about a girl they liked in a sewing circle.

Bob brought up his relationship problems which formed a sewing circle.

I don't think you are using it right...

You are SO close to the truth it is frightening....

I'm ashamed that hate-filled folks like you are associated with my university.

Where's the " hate " ? Bowe deserted, got 4 fellow Americans killed who went looking after him, how many more injured, took how many MORE off mission just to find his sorry sack of shite self, ... do you Lefties EVER understand a legitimate emotion of hatred for anyone who ISN'T a conservative ? This phony ' hate ' mantra of yours is beyond tiresome. And pathetic.

No defense of this shameful excuse for an administration? Only personal attacks? Mission accomplished!! :-)

And there you have it folks. The only reason they care about this case. Support the troops? Nah. Use them as tools to attack the President. Oh yeah. Not one comment about letting Bergdahl get his due process. I guess if he was a cop who just choked out someone, they would all of the sudden find the constitution...

I love the non-defense of the shame filled WH. No defense. Just name calling and attacks.....priceless!!!

i could care less about this C O W A R D and deserter. ( And any other gutless waste of space that dares call himself a soldier. Dismissed

Wow! I think this is your only post on this subject that didn't mention Obama.

You really need Berghdal to be a "coward and deserter". It's the only way you can justify using him to attack Obama.

Do you know for sure those soldiers were killed because of Bergdahl? And was it four or six who were killed?

I'm ashamed that hate-filled folks like you are associated with my university.

Where's the " hate " ? Bowe deserted, got 4 fellow Americans killed who went looking after him, how many more injured, took how many MORE off mission just to find his sorry sack of shite self, ... do you Lefties EVER understand a legitimate emotion of hatred for anyone who ISN'T a conservative ? This phony ' hate ' mantra of yours is beyond tiresome. And pathetic.

again, full story not out, so who knows.

But as it stands now it looks like desertion for sure, pretty open and shut.

The thing I would think would be the focal point is treason or not. If he legit just ran away from his service and then was captured and held against his will then no. If it's proven that he did then execute him.

Although that's wishful thinking, we don't execute people for treason anymore, he'll spend his days in a decently comfy living area, possibly write a book and become famous.

Do you know for sure those soldiers were killed because of Bergdahl? And was it four or six who were killed?

That really doesn't matter, if it's treason the penalty already goes up to death. If 0 or 100 soldiers died because of him they aren't gonna give him "double-death" or make his remains stay in prison after he dies of old age.

Still no defense Ladies? (I will wait while you discuss and try to form a reply)...

You seem to be doing just fine by yourself. Keep it up. ;D

I'm starting to put two and two together.

the "sewing circle" comments and then capitalizing the "L" in ladies at the end of the sentence.

Gentlemen, I believe he is going for a round-a-bout stay safe within forum rules way of de-nutting you all.

Yay me!

That really doesn't matter, if it's treason the penalty already goes up to death. If 0 or 100 soldiers died because of him they aren't gonna give him "double-death" or make his remains stay in prison after he dies of old age.

Well, I get that whether or not it was 4 or 6 doesn't really matter. I am just pointing out we don't really know the facts.

It certainly would not be the first time a trial determines that wide spread claims turn out to be false. :rolleyes:

Coward huh? As dishonorable as his actions were, at least he stood up, rucked up and served. You sat on your biscuit too afraid to risk it. Now who's the coward?

Archived