Bo Bergdahl to Be Charged With Desertion

Proud Tiger

Wait, two promotions?

He left as a PFC and came back as a SGT?

Some people are stuck at SPC for years, some never make it to SGT, yet they just hand out promotions?

He's a special guy. Political correctness has taken root in the military now just as it has in all other parts of society.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its getting old. We have seen your boyfriends picture enough. Spend your time and our tax dollars on tasks that fit your abilities. Now swab that deck and clean the head!!!

Nope. Everytime you respond to me with your typical idiocy, he's coming out. He's the visual representation of what you and the rest of your posse look like while stirring up nonsense on this forum.

LOL. As if I care. Run along now...

its getting old. We have seen your boyfriends picture enough. Spend your time and our tax dollars on tasks that fit your abilities. Now swab that deck and clean the head!!!

Nope. Everytime you respond to me with your typical idiocy, he's coming out. He's the visual representation of what you and the rest of your posse look like while stirring up nonsense on this forum.

LOL. As if I care. Run along now...

weird-old-man-o.gif

Swapping the five taliban fighters for Bergdahl served two purposes for fearless leader. One he got an excuse to further empty out Gitmo. Second bringing back someone he knew was a deserter and then praising him was a good way to stick in the face of the military and the country. Any chance he gets to sully the reputation of this country in any way, he is happy to do.

Swapping the five taliban fighters for Bergdahl served two purposes for fearless leader. One he got an excuse to further empty out Gitmo. Second bringing back someone he knew was a deserter and then praising him was a good way to stick in the face of the military and the country. Any chance he gets to sully the reputation of this country in any way, he is happy to do.

i think you have issues.

Firing Squad? Not me, i think at most he does about 24-36 months.

The backpay situation chafes me some, but he was in captivity...of a sort.

Liberals and their wide paint brushes. ;)

Looking back now, at the ceremony at the WH and the comments made by admin mouth pieces and supporters, like Susan Rice, it's physically jarring in just how completely and totally out of sync this President is with the vast majority of the American public.

i think you have issues.

Going by Obama's actions alone, looks to me like cooltigger makes legitimate points..

i think you have issues.

Going by Obama's actions alone, looks to me like cooltigger makes legitimate points..

Yep...#1 is absolutely the case. #2 seems plausible....it is hard to understand those actions thru any filter or lens.

Wait, two promotions?

He left as a PFC and came back as a SGT?

Some people are stuck at SPC for years, some never make it to SGT, yet they just hand out promotions?

He was determined MIA/POW so he got the full set of benefits to include backpay of all those years in a danger zone. Theoretically, if he was captured,he would still be considered serving his country while being imprisoned. Because the POW doesn't have a PX in his cave of imprisonment and faces more excruciating circumstances than any average joe in garrison, POW'S are always recommended for promotions when they are eligible for it.

Now, if Bergdahl is indeed a traitor and what not, the military can easily take that backpay back. No telling how many times, I got overpaid one paycheck, and then a month later, they deducted me for their screw-up.

Well homer whether on purpose or by design, Obama has done nothing but sully the reputation of America around the world. Our enemies no longer fear us. They laugh in our face. Our allies don't trust us to stand with them. Even a stopped watch is right twice a day. Even if he was the biggest dunce in the world, he would have gotten at least one thing right in regards to foreign policy. He's got every one of them wrong so far. That tells me that all this is by design.

Well homer whether on purpose or by design, Obama has done nothing but sully the reputation of America around the world. Our enemies no longer fear us. They laugh in our face. Our allies don't trust us to stand with them. Even a stopped watch is right twice a day. Even if he was the biggest dunce in the world, he would have gotten at least one thing right in regards to foreign policy. He's got every one of them wrong so far. That tells me that all this is by design.

Well, your post tells me that you really do have issues.

It's fascinating in a morbid sort of way; the same way that truly insane people are fascinating. But it's much more disturbing than humorous.

It's the sort of stuff that would put you on the Secret Service list.

Well, your post tells me that you really do have issues.

It's fascinating in a morbid sort of way; the same way that truly insane people are fascinating. But it's much more disturbing than humorous.

It's the sort of stuff that would put you on the Secret Service list.

?

The sewing circle will disagree. That can't point to a single success ,but, they disagree...

The sewing circle will disagree. That can't point to a single success ,but, they disagree...

93488_o.gif

Archived