Nebraska Senator Says He would Shoot Cop

Proud Tiger

Why am I not surprised. He doesn't believe in having a gun anyway in all probability. OK well next time he needs a cop they can stay away since he doesn't want them anyway.

The comparison to ISIS is a bit over the top.

But put me in an edgy situation and I might do as he said, shoot 1st.

Some of the police I saw around the VA/KY Appalachia areas for sure.

Not the cops here, hell they're so out of shape they'd have to take a breather after un-holstering their side arm.

Idiot openly threatens to shoot a cop. Yet he is still employed. You or I do that, guys with black trenches would be at our doors.

Idiot openly threatens to shoot a cop. Yet he is still employed. You or I do that, guys with black trenches would be at our doors.

Never gonna argue that, but they're not people. They're politicians.

Man, that's the TRUTH.

That's right Weegle, black people have special rights that are unavailable to you. :-\

That's right Weegle, black people have special rights that are unavailable to you. :-\

Damn my race blindness, it has foiled me again. I thought we were talking about politicians.

I forgot skin color over rides any position, title or accomplishment anyone ever holds/achieves.

Damn my race blindness, it has foiled me again. I thought we were talking about politicians.

I forgot skin color over rides any position, title or accomplishment anyone ever holds/achieves.

Was he referring to police abuse of white people in the 'hood?

wut?

I wish he'd try. Hell, I bet a weapon finds its way into his hands, before or after a no knock warrant is executed.

That's right Weegle, black people have special rights that are unavailable to you. :-\/>

Is he in jail yet for threatening the lives of officers?

wut?

The subject. What was the subject of the original article?

That's right Weegle, black people have special rights that are unavailable to you. :-\/>

Is he in jail yet for threatening the lives of officers?

Do you think he should be?

wut?

Oh,

Nebraska senator compares police to ISIS, suggests he’d shoot a cop

I missed the racial context of that as well, again I forget to read between the lines.

Oh boy. Another all cops are bad story. :dunno:

wut?

Oh,

I missed the racial context of that as well, again I forget to read between the lines.

Well no wonder! Apparently you didn't read beyond the title.

If you go back and continue you will note the second paragraph states:

State Sen. Ernie Chambers said during a legislative hearing on March 20 that you don't have to go halfway around the world to find an ISIS mentality. It can be found in America because police terrorize blacks every day.

Thus, for better or worse or true or false, the piece is about the racial treatment of blacks by police departments. It was the basis for the statements reflected in the title.

wut?

Oh,

State Sen. Ernie Chambers said during a legislative hearing on March 20 that you don't have to go halfway around the world to find an ISIS mentality. It can be found in America because police terrorize blacks every day.

Thus, for better or worse or true or false, the piece is about the racial treatment of blacks by police departments. It was the basis for the statements reflected in the title.

The part you originally chimed in on, and only has been half quoted.

Weegle made a comment about how "they" can get away with threatening to murder police officers while people like him would suffer consequences, I commented it was because politicians are treated special, you then took that as meaning the thought process behind the comment was Weegle believes that black people are impervious to police brutality.... which is, weird.

Hence the "wut?"

wut?

Oh,

The part you originally chimed in on, and only has been half quoted.

Weegle made a comment about how "they" can get away with threatening to murder police officers while people like him would suffer consequences, I commented it was because politicians are treated special, you then took that as meaning the thought process behind the comment was Weegle believes that black people are impervious to police brutality.... which is, weird.

Hence the "wut?"

Oh I see. Guess it's too late to ask Weegle what he meant. ;D

Man, that's the TRUTH.

Even without him on, I think the above quotes show where he was directing the comment at.

Yay me!

"democrat" state senator.......

Even AFTER H.U.D.S. has been completely, totally and fully proven to be a lie, this idiot perpetuates the MYTH that blacks are in open season, and cops have been gunning them down across the country.

And he's an elected official.

Archived