Softball vs. Florida State - game 2

Auburn batting top 1st in game 2 and Brandi Melero rips one down the line to right and plates 2 runs and ends up at 3rd with a tripple.

Fagan hits one back up the middle cut off behind 2nd but no play...run scores and its 3-0 Auburn. 1 out now with Jade Rhodes at bat.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, my feed on watchespn just dropped. I won't load back up. When I click on the link to the game, it just jumps back to the top of the page and never opens the 2nd window. They had some sound issues in game 1 so this really doesn't surprise me much.

got it back using a different browser. Auburn has a runner on 1st with 1 out. Looks like Tiffany Howard is up to bat and she walks... runners on 1st and 2nd now.. Come on Auburn..

felony state loads the bases but a ground ball to rhodes at first, and she throws home to get the force....leaves them loaded and then a line out directly to cooper at 3rd ends the inning. Auburn still leads 4-0

Auburn gets a walk with 1 out in the top 3rd... First pitch to next batter (not sure who) hits it back to the pitcher. The pitcher turns to get the lead runner at 2nd and throws the ball into center field. HA. Runners on 2nd and 3rd now with 1 out. Anna Gibbs coming to bat.

Fagan grounds to short, booted and everybody is safe. Bases loaded with no outs for Jade Rhodes.

Rhodes strikes out....Morgan Estell up to bat...1 out... bases still loaded. 'We need to plate some runs here... Come on Auburn.

Abbott grounds to short to end the inning. Auburn loads the bases with no outs and fail to score. That is very rare for this Auburn team. 5-0 Auburn.

AU left bases full at least a half dozen times this week.....amazing they won the UK series with all the runners stranded. I know it looks good to see all those runs scored but Coach can't be happy with all the lost opportunities....like in game 1, that stuff comes back to haunt you.

Carosone with a chopper (basically a swinging bunt) and she beats it out at 1st. runners on 1st and 2nd 1 out for Kasey Cooper.

wild pitch..runner attempts to get to 3rd...throw down to 3rd gets away and the run scores. It's 6-3 Auburn with a runner on 3rd and still 1 out. Come on Kasey

Archived