STOP GLOBAL WARMING BEFORE EVERYONE GETS AN STI

MDM4AU

REP. BARBARA LEE: STOP GLOBAL WARMING BEFORE EVERYONE GETS AN STI

By Emily Zanotti on 3.26.15 | 12:10PM

I don't delve much into the Global Climate Change debate, mostly because it seems like there's no real way to be part of the conversation on either side without looking like a complete lunatic, and I already do more than enough of that. While I believe that stewardship of the environment is a very important thing, I'm not sure how the government, which can barely deliver the mail correctly on a good day, and frequently spends thirty times more on an item from a hardware store than it would cost on the black market in North Korea, is qualified to address the tragedies associated with a burning atmosphere and a rising ocean level.

I could be wrong. John Kerry could surprise me. But I doubt it.

Anyway, the attempts to prod Congress into doing something about our involuntarily sun-tanning penguins at the South Pole, are always entertaining at least. Today's gift to our collective consciousness is from Rep. Barbara Lee, who is very worried that Global Climate Change means women will have to start finding other methods of employment in order to put food on the table.

Continue reading here: http://spectator.org/blog/62200/rep-barbara-lee-stop-global-warming-everyone-gets-sti

Good news is sex will be rampant!

Bad news, it's hotter, everyone's sweating, and showers are rare.

L O L !!!

Humans will have to adapt but anyone who thinks we will reverse it anytime soon is a loon. The horse is out of the barn......

There's nothing TO reverse. That's the whole point. Can we do more to clean up the planet Hell yes we can, and should.

Do we have to do it because of some phony AGW threat ? No, because there's nothing we CAN do about climate change. There's nothing that NEEDS to be done.

"Proposal will not get much further"....bunch of old rich sexist white men that just trample on women's rights.....probably racist too. (What a loon. How do these morons get elected? Oh, she is a lib....Nevermind. )

Archived