Excellent job by the Panama city police department

cole256

Dude I could care less what you or he thinks....You said the uncle Tom stuff and it's very humorous to me the joy felt when someone finds a black person talking stupid....the same impact isn't made when a white person is speaking an opposite view...wonder why? You can make your views off your experiences, I get that....I myself don't, if I did then my experience with most white people I've came in contact with wouldn't lead to a flattering review for your race. And I imagine you wouldn't care either. And do you acknowledge the parasites of your race?

When folks that are partying at a house allow other folks who are bad elements into their party, bad things are bound to happen no matter what race or sex they are. The perp in this case was out on bond for drug charges, as far as anyone knows wasn't a college kid and he also had a gun with him. I don't care what the race is...don't allow him into the party. If someone cannot be vouched for, don't let them in...remember back when you were that age and partying? If my friends and I saw some questionable folks show up at a party we gathered as a group and left...if they were allowed in...

Cole, I think he's referencing some of the more prominent mass killings in the past involving white kids or adults that have a mental illness component. Not all of them. I agree with you otherwise.

You are correct and mental illness has been confirmed in many cases you reference.

Dude I could care less what you or he thinks....You said the uncle Tom stuff and it's very humorous to me the joy felt when someone finds a black person talking stupid....the same impact isn't made when a white person is speaking an opposite view...wonder why? You can make your views off your experiences, I get that....I myself don't, if I did then my experience with most white people I've came in contact with wouldn't lead to a flattering review for your race. And I imagine you wouldn't care either. And do you acknowledge the parasites of your race?

Wait, what did the man say that was stupid?

Cole, I think he's referencing some of the more prominent mass killings in the past involving white kids or adults that have a mental illness component. Not all of them. I agree with you otherwise.

You are correct and mental illness has been confirmed in many cases you reference.

Not the black kids though.....You don't see the pattern?

Can you quote a point that he made that you feel was stupid or did you judge him by his color and not his content?

I cut parasites loose. I don't associate with them. People I have known my entire life have been deleted from any social media or other contacts because of the comments made about something that recently happened in my home town. I do not allow jerks to joke or make stupid comments about race in my prescence at work. Not that I want to be seen as a tough guy but I am big enough that people pay attention when I speak. I even correct my mother when she makes mistake assumptions based on past prejudices.

What did he say that was stupid?

Lol right....

Sad you find it humorous. I see it as a serious issue.

Not the black kids though.....You don't see the pattern?

Sorry Cole, I don't understand the question. Please elaborate.

Nevermind.....who am I talking to?

Serious answer, someone trying to help.

Can you quote a point that he made that you feel was stupid or did you judge him by his color and not his content?

I cut parasites loose. I don't associate with them. People I have known my entire life have been deleted from any social media or other contacts because of the comments made about something that recently happened in my home town. I do not allow jerks to joke or make stupid comments about race in my prescence at work. Not that I want to be seen as a tough guy but I am big enough that people pay attention when I speak. I even correct my mother when she makes mistake assumptions based on past prejudices.

What did he say that was stupid?

Why would I judge him of his color? I'm not even sure he's black

the more i read and what i heard(which could be bs) he might have pulled a crazy. has anyone heard it was a mixture of synthetic drugs?

Archived