This Needs To Get Singled Out

Texan4Auburn

To each his own opinion but how anyone can say race wasn't a factor in this escapes me.

I notice not a whole lot of the HUDS supporters are weighing in here on this one.

Wonder why.

Oh, there's cole, adding his 2 cents in ... sort of. Not really sure who he's addressing with the " you " ,but it clearly was racially motivated.

This is the exact type of scenario that you usually say race had nothing to do with it....usually you'd say it was because of his opinion on the case is the reason, and while it was wrong there is no reason to think race had anything to do with it.....

:-\/>

Yeah I know....

i think they were going to pummel him anyway, regardless of the question about MB. That is just what popped into his shallow mind at the time. It probably was more induced by some violent rap music or a hood movie earlier in the day. probably more of an attempt to steal a phone. if he had loaned his phone they would have made off with it.

Yeah, who gives their phone to a total stranger ? Sorry , not gonna happen.

Yeah it was but some of you have argued things not being racist that was more "clear"than that.

i think they were going to pummel him anyway, regardless of the question about MB. That is just what popped into his shallow mind at the time. It probably was more induced by some violent rap music or a hood movie earlier in the day. probably more of an attempt to steal a phone. if he had loaned his phone they would have made off with it.

The music and movie thing is as stupid as somebody suggesting that white guy killed all those people in the movie theater because of rock and roll and Batman movies....

Yeah it was but some of you have argued things not being racist that was more "clear"than that.

Care to be less vague in your comments ? Who are you addressing ?

The dude that did this clearly has nothing between his legs because of the way he tucked his tail and jumped off the train. Pansy.

The music and movie thing is as stupid as somebody suggesting that white guy killed all those people in the movie theater because of rock and roll and Batman movies....

I had a childhood friend rob and kill a convenient store clerk in '93 after watching "Menace to Society" several times in a few days. It didnt come up in court some other guys i know watched it with him. They all are pretty sure it caused him to do it.

He is on death row. He sent me a friend request on FB a year ago. No idea how.

http://www.leagle.com/decision/In%20FCO%2020120618052

Menace to society is the only show he watched? What if he watched heat or good fellas? What if these kids watched kick boxer or blood sport? It's just the black culture of the music and movie genres that leads to violence? Nah get out of here with that

This is the exact type of scenario that you usually say race had nothing to do with it....usually you'd say it was because of his opinion on the case is the reason, and while it was wrong there is no reason to think race had anything to do with it.....

Sorry Cole. I strongly disagree. Just from watching the video this had little to do with anything Ferguson and everything to do with race. While the people that did the beating have issues that see no colors they were motivated by his color (in this instance) and were more than likely proud they had beat a white man.

Menace to society is the only show he watched? What if he watched heat or good fellas? What if these kids watched kick boxer or blood sport? It's just the black culture of the music and movie genres that leads to violence? Nah get out of here with that

I am stating facts. people who watched the damn movie with him several times leading up to this. say he was obsessed with it. i dont blame the movie maker but mix it with a weak mentality this is what you get.. I knew him his whole life and saw him regularly up till about 1-2 years before this happened. I was completely shocked. that was not the guy i knew. it was his close friends that told me this about the movie. Heat sucked. This dude wasnt complicated enough to pull off a heist or join organized crime anyway. I am a huge Mob movie fan. Good Fellas is one of my all time favorites. The Godfather, The Sapranos, I am 1/4 Italian and have an Italian name. I have never seriously considered whacking anyone though. It's fiction now, thanks to the Kennedys and Rudy Guliani.....RICO.

Poor ole Raptor. He gets no respect. :rolleyes:

Nothing to do w/ respect, but more about clarification.

Because he'll take your respect if he wanted it, much like I do on this board

And that's no where NEAR a coherent answer.

Actually, all I wanted was a simply clarification.

Too much to ask for , it seems , for some on this board.

:gofig:

Archived