UAT troubled Signee, Jonathan Taylor Arrested

around4ever

This all raises a question about DJ Pettway being readmitted to UAT. According to their on guidelines a student expelled or suspended from the university can`t reply or be readmitted for 5 years. Don`t think it has been 5 years since he was arrested an booted out. Maybe I read it wrong. Anyone else read it that way? Just curious.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I don't care for Taylor and bammer football, I hope this woman gets a stiff punishment. I hate false accusations of rape and sexual assault as much as I hate the acts themselves. If you are falsely accused, it destroys your reputation. Just ask the Duke lacrosse team about that. It hurts the women who are are victims of these crimes and it serves nobody.

As much as I don't care for Taylor and bammer football, I hope this woman gets a stiff punishment. I hate false accusations of rape and sexual assault as much as I hate the acts themselves. If you are falsely accused, it destroys your reputation. Just ask the Duke lacrosse team about that. It hurts the women who are are victims of these crimes and it serves nobody.

I agree with you. It's a terrible thing to do to a man if it's untrue and he is innocent.

But in this case.....I'm just not sure what happened. Why did the bammers kick him out anyway?. The whole thing stinks like a Tuscaloosa paper mill.

I agree with you. It's a terrible thing to do to a man if it's untrue and he is innocent.

But in this case.....I'm just not sure what happened. Why did the bammers kick him out anyway?. The whole thing stinks like a Tuscaloosa paper mill.

I wouldn't put anything past them. That's an awful lot of trouble to go to even for them. There is more here than what has been made public.

I wouldn't put anything past them. That's an awful lot of trouble to go to even for them. There is more here than what has been made public.

Yeah you know there has to be some hidden slime somewhere. And padded bank accounts. Ugly business all the way around.

What we do know is that the guy has beaten and choked at least one woman before.

What we do know is that the guy has beaten and choked at least one same woman before.

FIFY

What we do know is that the guy has beaten and choked at least one same woman before.

FIFY

Wait....this is the same Georgia victim in this case too?

No wonder the Georgia case hasn't gone to court in over 18 months, I wondered what was taking the GA court system so long.

I don't think so. I got curious and went back and looked at the Georgia articles. While I did not find the victim's name mentioned, I did see an article in my looking around that stated that it was a different victim from the one at Georgia. I don't have a link and they might have been wrong, but surely they would have reported it if it were the same girl.

He "apologized" for the Georgia incident. Whether or not it was the same girl, it happened.

And in the most recent incident the victim "apologized" and admitted that she lied to the cops, she even went to jail for it........Whether the girl told the truth or not, it happened because the cops said they found enough evidence to arrest JT.

For the life of me, I still can't understand why the Georgia case hasn't seen the light of day in the court system. What's the hold up? its been over 18 months

That is what I get for believing the local radio news! My bad..the local guy said it was the same women...

HA! No kidding! There are no media standards that require accuracy anymore.

I don't see an update, so here you go. Kid had an arraignment on Tuesday and entered a plea of not guilty. I don't know when his day in court will be.

I don't see an update, so here you go. Kid had an arraignment on Tuesday and entered a plea of not guilty. I don't know when his day in court will be.

you can bet he will be acquitted if the charges are not dropped before then.

Interesting comment from Nick about Geno...but applies to lots of other kids too...

"They all think they have this illusion of choice," Saban said. "Like I can do whatever I want to do. And you kind of have a younger generation now that doesn't always get told no, they don't always get told this is exactly how you need to do it. So they have this illusion that they have all these choices."

"But the fact of the matter is, is if you want to be good, you really don't have a lot of choices," Saban said. "Because it takes what it takes. You have to do what you have to do to be successful. So you have to make choices and decisions to have the discipline and focus to the process of what you need to do to accomplish your goals.

"And all these guys that think they have a lot of choices are really sadly mistaken

Interesting the way he uses the word " choice“ and being obedient given that he's such a control freak.

I wonder if he also includes his daughter in that group of spoiled young people.....

Interesting comment from Nick about Geno...but applies to lots of other kids too...

"They all think they have this illusion of choice," Saban said. "Like I can do whatever I want to do. And you kind of have a younger generation now that doesn't always get told no, they don't always get told this is exactly how you need to do it. So they have this illusion that they have all these choices."

"But the fact of the matter is, is if you want to be good, you really don't have a lot of choices," Saban said. "Because it takes what it takes. You have to do what you have to do to be successful. So you have to make choices and decisions to have the discipline and focus to the process of what you need to do to accomplish your goals.

"And all these guys that think they have a lot of choices are really sadly mistaken

He's right.

Boy, he's really stuck on that word "process", isn't he?

Don't know if he coined the term but "process" is used by coaches all over the place now....including Gus. I about choked the first time I heard him use the term during an interview. But...I guess that's what re-building a team is all about....a step by step process....sure doesn't happen all at once as Sunny and Bruce can tell you.

Don't know if he coined the term but "process" is used by coaches all over the place now....including Gus. I about choked the first time I heard him use the term during an interview. But...I guess that's what re-building a team is all about....a step by step process....sure doesn't happen all at once as Sunny and Bruce can tell you.

He didn't coin that term but his critics jumped on it because of the way he handled things.

He didn't coin that term but his critics jumped on it because of the way he handled things.

His supporters jumped on it as well, when his process produced the ultimate hardware multiple times.

Archived