UAT troubled Signee, Jonathan Taylor Arrested

around4ever

Boy, he's really stuck on that word "process", isn't he?

Don't know if he coined the term but "process" is used by coaches all over the place now....including Gus. I about choked the first time I heard him use the term during an interview. But...I guess that's what re-building a team is all about....a step by step process....sure doesn't happen all at once as Sunny and Bruce can tell you.

He didn't coin that term but his critics jumped on it because of the way he handled things.

His supporters jumped on it as well, when his process produced the ultimate hardware multiple times.

Well those days are now gone because his supporters can't vote bama into the natty anymore, they have to play their way in. Which will be a problem from now on. WDE

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boy, he's really stuck on that word "process", isn't he?

Don't know if he coined the term but "process" is used by coaches all over the place now....including Gus. I about choked the first time I heard him use the term during an interview. But...I guess that's what re-building a team is all about....a step by step process....sure doesn't happen all at once as Sunny and Bruce can tell you.

He didn't coin that term but his critics jumped on it because of the way he handled things.

His supporters jumped on it as well, when his process produced the ultimate hardware multiple times.

Well those days are now gone because his supporters can't vote bama into the natty anymore, they have to play their way in. Which will be a problem from now on. WDE

Absolutely...I'm much happier seeing Urban Cryer wearing that championship ring....aren't you? :-\

I just got done spending 8 days in Columbus and headed back next month for nearly 4 weeks.

It smells a lot like West Vance up there.

I just got done spending 8 days in Columbus and headed back next month for nearly 4 weeks.

It smells a lot like West Vance up there.

Do you need to borrow my Lysol?

Archived