The Putin Way

cooltigger21

The rest of the world is resetting us.

THIS is what Obama's apology tour was all about. The US isn't all that exceptional, and it's high time everyone else find that out.

Soon he will be the Secretary General of the UN. Get ready for part II.

We're not bound by anything the UN does in reality. If we have a Congress and president willing to tell them to buzz off then he can go there and pontificate all day long for all I care. It's high time that organization was disbanded anyway. At the least we need to send them off to Brussels or someplace like that. They've been mooching off of us for long enough.

We're not bound by anything the UN does in reality. If we have a Congress and president willing to tell them to buzz off then he can go there and pontificate all day long for all I care. It's high time that organization was disbanded anyway. At the least we need to send them off to Brussels or someplace like that. They've been mooching off of us for long enough.

Don't be so sure about that. Ever heard of IATA or GHO? The UN drives more than you think.

putin.jpg

And Democrats hate Republicans so much they'd like to see Stalin reincarnated as the US President. ;) sarcasm

Both parties have a way of drilling the American people.

As far as Obama personally, I couldn't care less. He holds a view of America that I do not like but he's not the only one. The difference is, as president, he is implementing his warped view and we see the results. Show me any foreign policy that has worked out for the better in the last 6 years. It's working great for Putin, not so much for Ukraine or anyone else Putin targets. This idiotic idea of leading from behind has to go.

At least Putin had some experience to bring to the ob.

Bwahahahaha

Archived