Softball vs. Missouri - game 3

Auburn looking to bounce back after the heartbreaking 8 inning loss last night. Get these Auburn bats cranked up early and often.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carosone sharp grounder to short, diving stop throw to 2nd not in time. runners at 1st and 2nd for Kasey Cooper...

Missouri gets two on via the walk, but a rocket shot liner gloved by Marcy Harper ends the inning. Going to top 2nd... no score.

Estell bloops it over the 3rd basemans head and everybody is safe. 1st and 2nd no outs for Jenna Abbott..

Abbott grounder to 2nd...flip to short covering second base and dropped. Bases loaded, no outs for Carlee Wallace

Wallace grounds to short for a double play. run scores 1-0 Auburn.

Back to top of the order Tiffany Howard up.

hit back to cooper...off her glove, run scores, but heads up play by cooper throws to carosone at 2nd and gets the runner going back to 2nd for the out. runner on 1st now, with 2 outs. Game is tied 2-2

Missouri runner attempts to steal 2nd and Wallace throws a perfect ball to get her out at 2nd. That's only the 2nd time the Missouri lead off hitter has been caught stealing this year.. Got us out of the inning. Goingn to top 3rd. 2-2 Cooper, Melero and Fagan due up for Auburn.

Nice play by Carlee Wallace to get Gadbois on the attempted steal. Not sure she wasn't safe, but I'll take the call. Lot better than the strike zone of plate umpire. Definitely a hitters umpire at the plate and we need to take advantage of it.

Cooper rips one to left and just out of the reach of the left fielder and its fair. Cooper stands easily at 2nd. Melero coming up..

Nice play by Carlee Wallace to get Gadbois on the attempted steal. Not sure she wasn't safe, but I'll take the call. Lot better than the strike zone of plate umpire. Definitely a hitters umpire at the plate and we need to take advantage of it.

Umpire today has been fine. Yesterdays was all over the place...

She looked safe to me. AU is going to have to fight for everything they get. I know what everyone is meaning about our pitching though. Sure hope coach can get some good pitchers in recruiting this year.

Mlelero hits sharply to first and throws home to get cooper... Cooper was never tagged but called out at home. Now, they have put cooper back at 3rd and called the batter out, now cooper is leaving again and Melero at 1st..... Massive confusion.

Archived