Softball vs. Missouri - game 3

Carosone drives one DEEP to left center and its OVER the bleachers in the outfield...GONE... Grand Slam Homer... Auburn leads 9-4....

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kasey Cooper with a drive..DEEP to Center and its GONE....Home Run Kasey Cooper and its 10-4 AUBURN...

no doubt about that one...and another shot follows it by Cooper....10-4....looks like a good win is available if Davis can finish up the 7th.

Way to go #5! Emily Carosone with another GRAND SLAM! I know AU leads with home runs and I think Jade Rhodes and Emily Carosone lead with 15 home runs each. But Carosone has to lead with grand slams. Of course that means the ones in front of her had to get on base as well. Great hitting by the AU Tigers!

And Cooper adds one as well with a back-to-back homer behind Carosone.

Going to bottom 7th....Auburn has taken the lead in a big way...10-4 off a grand slam homer from Emily Carosone ( I called it by the way) and a solo shot by Kasey Cooper. 3 outs needed.

Walters back in to pitch...unique thing about softball....allowed to bring a pitcher back after she has previously pitched. So I guess Davis is in position to get the win if AU can hold on.

Missouri lead off batter lays down a bunt fielded and bad throw to first goes into right field. runner at 2nd... Come on Auburn.

At least we dd something with the bases loaded and looks like we may need those extra runs to close this one out.

Ground ball to cooper at 3rd...throw to 2nd, out...throw to 1st not in time. run scores...2 outs runner on 1st and its 10-5

Walters with big trouble...let's Mizz get 4 runs back...that 3rd out was tough to get but AU gets the win.

Nice road series against a pretty good team.

Sharp liner toward 3rd base....Caught by Cooper and that's it. FINAL. Auburn takes 2 out of 3 and wins 10-8. Auburn moves to 35-4 on the season and 8-1 in the SEC..

Another hit by pitch, followed by a 3-run homer and the score is 10-8 AU but next pitch gets an out and AU Wins!

Life on the road in the SEC is TOUGH! Add in a double header at Florida State, and that makes for a brutal week. We are very fortunate to take a 3-2 record this week and road series win back to the Plains. Lady Vols come to town Thursday/Friday/Saturday. War Eagle!

Archived