ANOTHER bama player arrested: Tyren Jones

ShocksMyBrain

fulmar cup here they come

Be the first school to win it twice if they pull it off.

fulmar cup here they come

Be the first school to win it twice if they pull it off.

Anything to claim a championship....

careful Alabama or you won't have anyone left on on the team by the time the season starts! well, maybe the kicker. That's good, right??

Arrest season is in full swing. Bama going for the champeenship!

Will they add this one to their list or will it not count because it won't be mythical?

Saban must have really pissed off somebody in the Tuscaloosa Police Dept. Hate it...

Or maybe they pissed off someone who cares about uab football. At least that's what I've been telling bammers. If they want this nightmare to end, then they need to give uab their football team back. Boy I'm so hated by them right now, lol

All the fame and the millions he's making has gone to his head, and it's taken his mind off of the low tide.

That happened years ago. I fail to see how this arrest leads to that conclusion. No coach in the country can be with every player 24/7.

Just curious but what is a 20 year old college student doing with a 25 year old drug dealer? Wonder who the other two guys were....I know this goes on everywhere but as noted, someone in the TPD must have decided it was time to clean up the town. maybe they are tired of watching bama's prima donna football players run wild in town.

This reminds me of what happened over there the last year Bryant was there. Several arrests took place.

The joke back then was, "when the Tuscaloosa city police are too busy to answer a call for police help, they just tell the caller to get the jersey number of the suspect."

This reminds me of what happened over there the last year Bryant was there. Several arrests took place.

The joke back then was, "when the Tuscaloosa city police are too busy to answer a call for police help, they just tell the caller to get the jersey number of the suspect."

yep story's I could tell

yep story's I could tell

Come on Golf...Tell it all! What's a few felonies between friends?? : - )

Archived