ANOTHER bama player arrested: Tyren Jones

ShocksMyBrain

This reminds me of what happened over there the last year Bryant was there. Several arrests took place.

The joke back then was, "when the Tuscaloosa city police are too busy to answer a call for police help, they just tell the caller to get the jersey number of the suspect."

yep story's I could tell

Come on Golf...Tell it all! What's a few felonies between friends?? : - )

Really I would get banned if I told between Joe Namath and MIke Masingill, Auburn recruit, from 1969. Also somethings would not look good for AU but not near as bad as turds

This reminds me of what happened over there the last year Bryant was there. Several arrests took place.

The joke back then was, "when the Tuscaloosa city police are too busy to answer a call for police help, they just tell the caller to get the jersey number of the suspect."

yep story's I could tell

Really I would get banned if I told between Joe Namath and MIke Masingill, Auburn recruit, from 1969. Also somethings would not look good for AU but not near as bad as turds

then again, some things are better left in the past...

yep story's I could tell

then again, some things are better left in the past...

Agreed............

This is a serious blow, the kid had the potential to be a very good RB (as did Kamara and Tenpenny who have both recently departed). Jones was widely regarded as the best RB in Georgia his junior year at Walton (Drake, who was a senior, actually got the award). He would not have gotten booted for this if he hadn't already been suspended indefinitely for "conduct not to the standard" (drugs). With Drake coming off a serious injury and constantly in Saban's doghouse, Derrick Henry better be ready to carry a monumental load. Wonder who their QB is going to be? I'm not a defensive coordinator, but I can think of a scheme...

Lane Kiffin so deserves this.

careful Alabama or you won't have anyone left on on the team by the time the season starts! well, maybe the kicker. That's good, right??

That's always good!

I just hope our guys stay out of trouble this year. No team is perfect I don't want a repeat of last year.

I just hope our guys stay out of trouble this year. No team is perfect I don't want a repeat of last year.

I've been thinking the same thing, and hoping for a quiet summer....

Archived