Softball tickets for Sat vs UT?

I have two that I cannot use (BASS tourney).

Check the auburn website again. They are adding seats for games for the next few weekends.

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2015/04/auburn_softball_adds_400_extra.html#incart_river

Exciting concept...needing to add seats for softball...a couple years ago who would have believed this possible when typical attendance was in the range of 500 +/- ?

Should be close to 2000 seats or standing room for the rest of the season. Great tribute to the coaching staff and players.

wish that wasn't an al.com link.

Agree but Joel Erickson is the AU beat writer and seems to post more current stuff than the other newspaper sites ..at least that's what I've noticed. Can't fault him for doing a pretty good job...even if he works for al.com.....guess he has to eat like everyone else.

I just hate that website and do everything I can to avoid visiting there. Would be nice to see a story from a site that actually favors Auburn or at the very least is equal.

I just hate that website and do everything I can to avoid visiting there. Would be nice to see a story from a site that actually favors Auburn or at the very least is equal.

Just wondering...if you never look at the site, how can you draw conclusions about the AU related stories. Actually, I find it a pretty good source of news on AU sports ......as long as a person does not visit the comments section..,,,,and of course you can avoid the noted instigators like Scab, etc. too.

Two rules...never click on a bama related article and never click on AU related article by someone other than the two AU beat writers.

It's simple. al.com is run by uaters. Most every media outlet in the state is run by uaters. When I did visit that cesspool of a site, 90% or more of the articles whether Auburn related or not seemed to have some snide comment about Auburn. After reading several of those ridiculous statements, I decided it was enough. No more clicks from me. The comment sections are just over the top low iq uat idiots that have no life. They aren't worth the effort or the time. The articles are bad enough. Again, just my preference. I won't give them any hits at all.

Archived