Hillary Emails/Private Server (THREADS MERGED)

TheBlueVue

I'm hoping Clinton wins just so I can see this board meltdown to apocalyptic levels.

So you're for the most corrupt person ever, I see. So much for any oath to serve & protect the country.

WTF

How is this remotely hard for you to follow ? He said he hopes Hillary wins, and I clarified his position by stating the obvious. Screw any oath of enlistment, just to see others get upset as a wretched and corrupt individual like Hillary can take the White House ?

Tells me some don't really care all that much for country after all.

Says the coward sitting on his biscuit too afraid to risk it. Don't worry coward, we'll keep you safe.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's not delusional. She's calculating. She knows the likelihood of being held to account is practically 0. The broader media certainly isn't holding her to account. Do you really think an Obama AG will prefer charges no matter what the investigation finds? As for her party, without the "first woman" president talking points, they have nothing. Bernie Sanders? Woodstock generation, 1st openly admitted communist; no real ring to it. Jim Webb? too male; too white, not a communist...nah. Pocahontas (aka Elizabeth Warren)? Communist, Female, Not an Indian...Could be...but not unless the other "not likely to happen" things happen to PantSuit.

I will say that if the Democrats weren't worried, none of these other people would be contemplating getting in. She is fading in all the polls I have seen and this isn't going away. This is 2008 the sequel for her.

I'm hoping Clinton wins just so I can see this board meltdown to apocalyptic levels.

So you're for the most corrupt person ever, I see. So much for any oath to serve & protect the country.

WTF

How is this remotely hard for you to follow ? He said he hopes Hillary wins, and I clarified his position by stating the obvious. Screw any oath of enlistment, just to see others get upset as a wretched and corrupt individual like Hillary can take the White House ?

Tells me some don't really care all that much for country after all.

Classic.

I still feel like I need more information before I make a judgement on this one. I don't like that she had her own server/email, but am withholding judgment about the classified information until I know more.

Feinstein defends Clinton's email practices

She's proven how derelict she is already. This is just icing on the cake for me. Running guns on the side to back door them into Syria shows her style of play....then add the deaths and you have it all right there in front of us. That 3:00 phone call that she missed doesn't get a reset button for me.

She's not delusional. She's calculating. She knows the likelihood of being held to account is practically 0. The broader media certainly isn't holding her to account. Do you really think an Obama AG will prefer charges no matter what the investigation finds? As for her party, without the "first woman" president talking points, they have nothing. Bernie Sanders? Woodstock generation, 1st openly admitted communist; no real ring to it. Jim Webb? too male; too white, not a communist...nah. Pocahontas (aka Elizabeth Warren)? Communist, Female, Not an Indian...Could be...but not unless the other "not likely to happen" things happen to PantSuit.

I will say that if the Democrats weren't worried, none of these other people would be contemplating getting in. She is fading in all the polls I have seen and this isn't going away. This is 2008 the sequel for her.

True enough. Except after this election, she may be wearing a Bright Orange jump suit instead of a pantsuit.......

Are we supposed to think that running guns through Libya to Syria was Hillary's idea? Or was she just following orders from O ?

I still feel like I need more information before I make a judgement on this one. I don't like that she had her own server/email, but am withholding judgment about the classified information until I know more.

Two days after an inspector general said it found “top secret” information on Clinton’s unsecured email server, Sen. Dianne Feinstein of California accused news reports of “missing key points.” For example: “none of the emails alleged to contain classified information were written by Secretary Clinton,” she said — nor were they marked as “top secret” at the time they were sent.

“The questions are whether she received emails with classified information in them, and if so, whether information in those emails should have been classified in the first place,” Feinstein said. “Those questions have yet to be answered. However, it is clear that Secretary Clinton did not write emails containing classified information.”

This is immaterial. She's the damn SecState. None of her work emails should be shunted off to an unsecured private email server. And the reason is, people sending you information don't know you're doing that. They may send things that are FOUO, SECRET, TS or other sensitive info. I mean, I'm glad she perhaps had the common sense not to compose TS or SECRET emails herself, but come on - the issue has never been "did she write emails."

Again, it sounds like mishandled information at this point. Not saying it shouldn't be a big deal, but rather suggesting I need more information as to whether this was just negligence, incompetence or both. Also, this nugget makes me think it has more to do with the culture of the State Department on how classified information has traditionally been dealt with.

Feinstein also dropped another small news nugget, noting that the State Department inspector general is conducting a “broader review of the email practices of the past five Secretaries of State and their senior staff.”

That means Clinton’s and her top brass’s email practices aren’t the only ones under the microscope.

Again, this is why I feel I need more information.

Do I think it is ridiculous that Hillary Clinton was using a private server or account for State Department purposes? Absolutely. I also found it ridiculous that Colin Powell did basically the same thing, thus giving her an effective precedent to do it too. The people involved are less important to me than the fact that they were even allowed to do it at all. Apparently there was no official policy forbidding such practices, and that is the most ridiculous part of it to me. That is something I would consider information security 101. When the security policy of Yale University that covers the transmission of protected health information is more stringent than the security policy applied to the Secretary of State (whoever it is) concerning official electronic communication (which may or may not be classified), I find that more disturbing than who did it. My fear is that Hillary Clinton will be effectively lynched by it, or lose the election, and the actual meat of the matter will be largely forgotten. If she is elected, the meat of the matter will definitely be forgotten. My suspicion, based largely on work I have done as a contractor in various agencies, is that this poorly implemented security goes far beyond Hillary Clinton.

This sums up my thoughts nicely. At the end of the day, I question how secure any of this stuff is. And don't get me wrong, I did not find it acceptable that she was using her own email and server combo to do any government business whatsoever.

She's proven how derelict she is already. This is just icing on the cake for me. Running guns on the side to back door them into Syria shows her style of play....then add the deaths and you have it all right there in front of us. That 3:00 phone call that she missed doesn't get a reset button for me.

Again, I never said I loved Hillary Clinton. But just pointing out that I think there is more to it, that frankly has less to do with her and more to do with overall government security of classified materials broadly. If this weren't Hillary Clinton, I'm not sure the same rhetoric being thrown around now would be. Just my guess. Again, I would like to see if these types of policies/procedures (or lack thereof) began with her or whether this was a continuation of a bad precedent that stretches back several years or even decades. That doesn't mean its justified, but under those circumstances it doesn't mean that it was "just her".

http://www.dailymail...il-account.html

Reporter: "Mrs Clinton, did you wipe your server?"

HRC: 'What, like with a cloth or something?'

The race for the Republican Nomination is a clown car.

The race for the Democratic Nomination is a short bus.

short-bus.jpg

I would not put Hillary on the short bus. She is actually pretty smart. That is why she is dangerous.

I would not put Hillary on the short bus. She is actually pretty smart. That is why she is dangerous.

Not sure how to reply:

1) Either she is very very dumb about how technology works...

2) or she is unbelievably flippant about the realities in dealing with noforn and up.

I think definitely 2, I think she is smarter than the average bear, but incredibly flippant about the whole thing, like she knows she is "covered" and will not face any repercussions. I think that comment is along the lines of what Titan said, a "wiseass ignorance routine." That was her way of making a wiseass, flippant comment to in a more subtle way flip off those coming after her. It's appalling that someone running for POTUS would have such an attitude and be so nonchalant about breaking the law and leaving classified info so loosely guarded. I work with a financial institution and if I were running work emails, that contain customer account info in them, through my personal email, I could lose my job and be in trouble with the FDIC and potentially face criminal charges and fines. Those in her position are and should be held to an even higher level. She is a snake and the U.S. will be in more trouble with her as POTUS.

Even if the way Clinton was handling her emails was the sloppy SOP for some people within the State Dept., the beating around the bush and wiping records and obfuscation should make you question her. And with all the emails that have been turned over, how do you explain the huge gap in email activity during a time when there was A LOT going on. You telling me she didn't originate or receive an email during that time? That doesn't sound fishy to you? Or do you believe that during that time she only sent and received emails about yoga workouts and Chelsea's wedding? BTW, the wedding was in 2010. Don't forget the convenience of not signing the Separation Statement.

I just don't see how anyone feels there is any credibility with this woman, especially as POTUS.

I really do love her sarcastic, snide comments about her getting a Snapchat account. She then goes on to snarkishly say how she loves it! And that the messages just disappear on their own. No Hillary, they don't do that. If you were such a high-level government official you should know that. And if you don't know it, then you shouldn't say damn thing about in the first place.

And this is why someone at her level should know better than to have a private email server handling work email traffic:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/hillary-clinton-says-classified-emails-were-on-server-1440030491

She knew better. The pantsuit has been on the govt payroll most of her life. She sees herself as above the small people that laws are made to control. SHE is Above such trivial things and obviously finds it a source of humor for herself and her cronies. Server was kept in a linen closet-in a BATHROOM-in an unsecured office in Colorado. We need the grown ups to take control and punish these crimes and ALL in her circle of control that were involved. SMH

And this is why someone at her level should know better than to have a private email server handling work email traffic:

http://www.wsj.com/a...rver-1440030491

She knew better. The pantsuit has been on the govt payroll most of her life. She sees herself as above the small people that laws are made to control. SHE is Above such trivial things and obviously finds it a source of humor for herself and her cronies. Server was kept in a linen closet-in a BATHROOM-in an unsecured office in Colorado. We need the grown ups to take control and punish these crimes and ALL in her circle of control that were involved. SMH

See, I think she knew better too. And this arrangement wasn't about convenience, it was about control - being able to control what gets deleted and what gets archived and saved somewhere.

http://www.wsj.com/a...rver-1440030491

She knew better. The pantsuit has been on the govt payroll most of her life. She sees herself as above the small people that laws are made to control. SHE is Above such trivial things and obviously finds it a source of humor for herself and her cronies. Server was kept in a linen closet-in a BATHROOM-in an unsecured office in Colorado...BY FOLKS WITH NO SECURITY CLEARANCES, NOR TRAINING, NOR AGREEMENTS. We need the grown ups to take control and punish these crimes and ALL in her circle of control that were involved. SMH

See, I think she knew better too. And this arrangement wasn't about convenience, it was about control - being able to control what gets deleted and what gets archived and saved somewhere.

FTFYall....

http://thehill.com/p...ikely-destroyed

It wasn't just Killary who wiped their records.....

A Blackberry is a primary storage device?

It can be if you are using it as such.

Now the true believers are complaining about snap chat comments.

Hillary 1 True Believers 0

Who are the " True Believers " , and how do you think Hillary is up 1-0 here ?

"If you're friends with the Clintons you need a lawyer" is what people from Arkansas would say while they were in the Governor's mansion. It seems nothing has changed but I have a feeling when Obama puts his support behind Bidden - she will go away, quietly maybe not.

"If you're friends with the Clintons you need a lawyer" is what people from Arkansas would say while they were in the Governor's mansion. It seems nothing has changed but I have a feeling when Obama puts his support behind Bidden - she will go away, quietly maybe not.

Hillary is already flustered and frustrated at the issue, and it's only going to get worse. Obama can slow roll it, and see how it plays out, or he can drop the anvil on her campaign and start promoting crazy Joe , if he decides to run. Joe ensures the best possible continuation of BHO's legacy, where as the Clintons would try to steer away from his work and try to make their own legacy - again.

Hillary is already flustered and frustrated at the issue, and it's only going to get worse. Obama can slow roll it, and see how it plays out, or he can drop the anvil on her campaign and start promoting crazy Joe , if he decides to run. Joe ensures the best possible continuation of BHO's legacy, where as the Clintons would try to steer away from his work and try to make their own legacy - again.

Raptor, i dont think the Dems can wait a whole lot longer and get anyone else in the campaign.

Archived