Hillary Emails/Private Server (THREADS MERGED)

TheBlueVue

The idea of Hillary in tight yoga pants performing the downward facing dog position is just too horrible to imagine. The horror, the horror ...

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
the number of classified Hillary Clinton emails grew to nearly 1,000,

She claimed that number to be ZERO.

And these were the ones which weren't deleted / " wiped ".

the number of classified Hillary Clinton emails grew to nearly 1,000,

She claimed that number to be ZERO.

And these were the ones which weren't deleted / " wiped ".

I think she will soon need to wipe something else ;D

New e-mails show she shred classified BenGhazi and gloated over the BenGhazi hearing. Oh how I would love to see her in an orange pantsuit.

http://www.foxnews.c...ml?intcmp=hpbt1

PT, that "love to see her in an orange pantsuit" comment was just plain creepy. The wife been out of town a while? :-)

how many times is this going to happen? you guys get all erect and smiling then it goes away.

It's not going away

how many times is this going to happen? you guys get all erect and smiling then it goes away.

It's not going away

not as long as Fox news is on air.

It's not going away

At least someone is reporting the news.

The FBI is currently investigating Hillary. It haa expanded its investigation. Do you honestly think this is being done to appease Fox news?

It's not going away

The FBI is currently investigating Hillary. It haa expanded its investigation. Do you honestly think this is being done to appease Fox news?

if i had a nickel for every time the Hillary investigation was expanding i could send 43$ to Bernie

It's not going away

if i had a nickel for every time the Hillary investigation was expanding i could send 43$ to Bernie

I know of one expansion, but that can't be a good sign, regardless. Odd at the contortions you're bending into to deny the scandal

She's being investigated.

This is no partisan witch hunt.

It's not going away

I know of one expansion, but that can't be a good sign, regardless. Odd at the contortions you're bending into to deny the scandal

She's being investigated.

This is no partisan witch hunt.

sure it's not

@alexa - are you saying Obama's Justice dept, the FBI is running a phony investigation ?

Remember Hillary said there were "zero" classified items in her emails. Well, over 1000 have been found , so far. And that's the ones she has not deleted. I'd say that's reason enough for an investigation.

• 4 weeks later...

Heavily redacted e-mails on Christmas Eve, no less. Sure sounds like the State Dept and Hillary have nothing to hide, right? Why so heavily redacted?Hillary has insisted there is no classified data either sent or received on that email account. Oh, that's right...that was proven to be patently false. how many past presidential candidates were THE focus of a criminal investigation conducted by the FBI for espionage while they were running for their party's nomination? This scumbag knows no shame!

Oh and let us not forget...they're simply reviewing the e-mails she allowed to be turned over . She admts to deleting over 30, 0000 and we'll never know the corruption those would reveal unless that wiped server can somehow be restored. Incidentally, destruction of evidence is obstruction of justice. I dont recall there ever being a cabinet head so willfully refusing oversight as Hillary Clinton.

Why does she act as if she feels she is above the law?

Short of any e-mails which detail her foreknowledge and collaboration in the Benghazi attack, she'll escape justice.

A decorated general will get indicted for a quarter of what Hillary has done, but she'll skate, because she's a Left wing icon, and a complete phony.

Un - ******* - believable.

Short of any e-mails which detail her foreknowledge and collaboration in the Benghazi attack, she'll escape justice.

A decorated general will get indicted for a quarter of what Hillary has done, but she'll skate, because she's a Left wing icon, and a complete phony.

Un - ******* - believable.

Sadly, given the politicization of the DoJ, its hard to see her being indicted. James Comey, however, does act as if he will not be influenced by pressure from the WH but, the FBI can only present the evidence that would justify indictment, the DoJ will probably be Hillary's fire wall against prosecution. We've officially become 3rd world country if she skates unscathed.

We've officially become 3rd world country if she skates unscathed.

I'm confident that took place when the IRS's Lois Lerner targeted TEA party groups under 'down low ' orders from Obama, and virtually nothing happened .

Archived