Iranian general: Erasing Israel off the map, non negotiable.

cooltigger21

You could ask them to quit referring to the US as the 'Great Satan' and to also stop saying, "Death to America!" It's inappropriate and it implies that they're not really serious about negotiating with us.

Ok so I go to the link and it states "The commander of the Basij militia of Iran's Revolutionary Guards said in an interview that "erasing Israel off the map" is "nonnegotiable," The Times of Israel reported. " Ok so then I go to that link and it states: "The commander of the Basij militia of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards said that “erasing Israel off the map” is “nonnegotiable,” according to an Israel Radio report Tuesday." So keep up that fear mongering Tigger, before you know it, you'll get that all out war...

You could ask them to quit referring to the US as the 'Great Satan' and to also stop saying, "Death to America!" It's inappropriate and it implies that they're not really serious about negotiating with us.

Well now why didn't someone think of that before? I hope that was a joke and you didn't actually believe we could make a deal with these people?

Ok so I go to the link and it states "The commander of the Basij militia of Iran's Revolutionary Guards said in an interview that "erasing Israel off the map" is "nonnegotiable," The Times of Israel reported. " Ok so then I go to that link and it states: "The commander of the Basij militia of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards said that “erasing Israel off the map” is “nonnegotiable,” according to an Israel Radio report Tuesday." So keep up that fear mongering Tigger, before you know it, you'll get that all out war...

Stop the fear mongering, Tigger! Just stop it right now! If you keep pointing out irrelevant facts that could torpedo these talks, then we are NEVER going to get a deal whereby the Iranians promise not to build a nuclear bomb -- just like the North Koreans did when Jimmy Carter negotiated with them in 1994. OK? So just ... stop.

Alex will love this guy. Ok so giving up the enriched uranium is off the table now and we can't demand they recognize Israels right to exist. What can we ask of them? http://www.newsmax.c...4/01/id/635729/

that is the mindset of say 90% of Muslims. Why would i like him.

Stop the fear mongering, Tigger! Just stop it right now! If you keep pointing out irrelevant facts that could torpedo these talks, then we are NEVER going to get a deal whereby the Iranians promise not to build a nuclear bomb -- just like the North Koreans did when Jimmy Carter negotiated with them in 1994. OK? So just ... stop.

Oh how cute. And funny to boot. You see I'm right in my accusation because the link clearly states that this 'General' is a member of IRGC Basij. Did the OP state that in his thread title? Nope.

Iran actually LOVES Israel.

per USN.

<_<

Yeah, that's exactly what I was trying to say. Oh, wait, per Weegs, I need to add an emoticon....... :-\

Guess they really don't yell " death to America " either, huh ?

Archived