Video: Bo Jackson explaining who he is to young fan

tigerbrotha12

http://auburn.247sports.com/Bolt/Video-Bo-Jackson-has-to-explain-who-he-is-to-young-fan-36568807

This is great- Bo Jackson was at Chicago White Sox training camp the other day. Drake LaRoche, son of White Sox 1st Baseman, Adam LaRoche, struck up a conversation with the AU Heisman winner, and didn't know who he was at first. This is Bo Jackson explaining his athletic resume to Drake, and Drake is pretty impressed.

Edit: LaRoche is spelled LaRoche, not LaRoache

I got the impression that Jr wasn't really sure what to make of Bo's claims, but I'm sure as time passes , it'll dawn on the young man just what an amazing individual this 'old man' was, back in the day.

What I find is cool is that there were plenty of adults standing there that Bo could have stood next to and have a conversation. But instead he hung out with a kid and talked to him... Cool

Kid acts like whatever, no big deal. You won a Heisman, played in the pro bowl and the mlb all-star game. That's nice. Lol

The kid's dad is a Pro player, which means that he's been around Pro athletes probably his entire life growing up (hence why he's just casually hanging around the team during Spring Training). The whole athlete intrigue is therefore diminished to that kid.

Kid acts like whatever, no big deal. You won a Heisman, played in the pro bowl and the mlb all-star game. That's nice. Lol

The kid's dad is a Pro player, which means that he's been around Pro athletes probably his entire life growing up (hence why he's just casually hanging around the team during Spring Training). The whole athlete intrigue is therefore diminished to that kid.

Probably , but I think it has more to do with him just not knowing who Bo is. Switch Bo with LeBron and its completely different.

I got the impression that Jr wasn't really sure what to make of Bo's claims, but I'm sure as time passes , it'll dawn on the young man just what an amazing individual this 'old man' was, back in the day.

If some old guy had told me that when I was a kid I'd have been thinking, "Yeah...this old guy is fos. NOBODY can do all that." but wouldn't have told him I was thinking that.

Maybe later, when talking with Dad and hearing that this old guy really did do all the things he claimed, then Drake was properly impressed.

Archived