Muslim Bakeries, Refuse to Serve Homosexuals?

Weegle777

Wait, this will be blamed on a Christian baker down the road shortly.

Being PC is the new brain dead.

Gay activists are all up in arms over Christians refusing to do this but you've never heard them utter a peep about Muslims. You never hear them say one word about Muslim nations where you can be killed and often are just for being homosexual. Tim Cook is happy to do business in Saudi Arabia and Iran. They made a bid deal about opening up their first store in Saudi Arabia last year.

Gay activists are all up in arms over Christians refusing to do this but you've never heard them utter a peep about Muslims. You never hear them say one word about Muslim nations where you can be killed and often are just for being homosexual. Tim Cook is happy to do business in Saudi Arabia and Iran. They made a bid deal about opening up their first store in Saudi Arabia last year.

Boy, you're terrible at forming an argument. If a Muslim business refused to serve a homosexual because of that individual's sexual orientation then it would, of course, be equally as wrong as a Christian business doing the same. The problem with the "religious freedom" regulations is that they are misguided attempts to hijack the issue to that of the persecution of Christians, when in fact, it has nothing to do with the religion of the business refusing service and everything to do with the individual being discriminated against because of their sexual orientation. If ideology is abandoned and logic applied, this would take about two seconds to comprehend.

I think that people don't raise a fuss about Muslims because they are afraid of them. Kinda like that bully in school that everybody just wants to get along with so he doesn't come after them. And people go after Christians because we are a bunch of passive pansies. We cave at just about every issue because there are Christians that don't believe it is Christlike to be passionate about issues. We are that herd of a thousand elephants that runs from that one tiny mouse. It's our own fault.

You'll never find anyone outside a Muslim bakery protesting and waving rainbow flags.

They'll accuse Christians of ' hate ' all day long and twice on Sunday, but Muslims ? The Religion of Peace people ?

crickets.

I'm betting these people wont be getting hundreds of thousands of dollars for having their business (hidden camera) dragged into this. Fact I think they would be treated completely different than a Christian establishment if what happened in Walkerton happened to these people.

The thought is this. Take a hidden camera on SSM into every bakery of every religion and people of non-religion and you will find bakeries that won't cater the event for one reason or another. In fact, I'm betting you will also find individuals just using religion as a excuse in instances. Cause that is your out atm.

What could be fun is to go back into these places (all of them that say no to gay wedding) and say hey, I need a cake for a event this weekend. My friends wife and I are seeing each other and this is the first weekend we can fully be together cause he is going out of town. I wanna get something to show her my affection. A adultery cake!

What would be super awesome fun to do in Chicago would be to go into a Polish bakery and ask them to make a wedding cake for a gay Russian or German wedding.

Boy, you're terrible at forming an argument. If a Muslim business refused to serve a homosexual because of that individual's sexual orientation then it would, of course, be equally as wrong as a Christian business doing the same. The problem with the "religious freedom" regulations is that they are misguided attempts to hijack the issue to that of the persecution of Christians, when in fact, it has nothing to do with the religion of the business refusing service and everything to do with the individual being discriminated against because of their sexual orientation. If ideology is abandoned and logic applied, this would take about two seconds to comprehend.

Dead wrong boy. These people that have been targeted, and targeted is the correct word, have done business with gay people in the past and would continue to do so in the future. They just don't want to forced to be a part of that event. How hard is that to comprehend? I know you leftists look at christians and see a bunch of people foaming at the mouth just itching to discriminate against people and establish a theocracy here in this country.

I'm betting these people wont be getting hundreds of thousands of dollars for having their business (hidden camera) dragged into this. Fact I think they would be treated completely different than a Christian establishment if what happened in Walkerton happened to these people.

The thought is this. Take a hidden camera on SSM into every bakery of every religion and people of non-religion and you will find bakeries that won't cater the event for one reason or another. In fact, I'm betting you will also find individuals just using religion as a excuse in instances. Cause that is your out atm.

What could be fun is to go back into these places (all of them that say no to gay wedding) and say hey, I need a cake for a event this weekend. My friends wife and I are seeing each other and this is the first weekend we can fully be together cause he is going out of town. I wanna get something to show her my affection. A adultery cake!

What would be super awesome fun to do in Chicago would be to go into a Polish bakery and ask them to make a wedding cake for a gay Russian or German wedding.

take the tinfoil hat off son. Everybody is out to make a buck out of something. Nobody could possibly have sincerely held beliefs about anything.

The liberals wont' utter a peep about muslims is my point. Pay attention.

The answer is clear, all you Christians need to form an extremest group and start the murderin'

take the tinfoil hat off son. Everybody is out to make a buck out of something. Nobody could possibly have sincerely held beliefs about anything.

Sure ok.

So you are saying that only Christians and Muslims don't serve gay weddings for religious purposes? So all atheist would serve a gay wedding then? Also you are saying that all individuals that say I won't do it for religious purposes are telling the truth?

So it is impossible for a individual to walk into the bakery run by a racist atheist (cause I'm guessing these don't exist then...tinfoil hat) and say I would like you to cater a gay wedding, and that atheist lie(tinfoil hat again...cause people never lie) and say no due to my religion. Even though the real reason is the guy just hates homosexuals (tinfoil hat again.. cause nobody just hates). But if he just says screw gays then everyone hates him, but if he uses religion as a excuse some will side with him and it makes him look good.

Well thank God you cleared that up. Cause I really thought there were non-religious individuals in the world that discriminated against others due to sex, or color, or religion or other stuff. Apparently all religious individuals are true also. Got it.

And silly me. What was I thinking. Of course America would treat these Muslims the same. There is no discrimination against Muslims in this country.

The answer is clear, all you Christians need to form an extremest group and start the murderin'

From how the MSM reports it, Christians are the only ones tossing gays off tall buildings.

From how the MSM reports it, Christians are the only ones tossing gays off tall buildings.

But that's just one group, you need to start killing all Americans...... if ya want that special Islamic treatment.

I agree with you, AUTUmike. Discrimination is wrong, regardless whether those discriminating are Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Jewish, atheist, whatever. I have never once looked at opposition to RFR laws as an attack on Christians or any other religion. There are many Christians who oppose RFRA, just as there are tolerant Muslims who oppose it. Opposition to RFRA was never about attacking a religion, it's about not allowing ANYONE, regardless of faith, to practice discrimination under the banner of "religious freedom".

Acting as if Muslims are getting a free pass and only Christians are persecuted is a red herring, or perhaps just an excuse for condemning Muslims. I condemn the way many Islamic countries treat homosexuals. I also condemn the way many treat women. But I don't condemn EVERY Muslim.

Also:

I am aware of the human rights violations in many Muslim cultures because of the "main stream media", since I don't get my news from Fox or right-wing sites.

It just ridiculous to try to portray the Left, or the Main Stream Media, as purveyors of the myth "Christians always wrong, Muslims always right".

It just ridiculous to try to portray the Left, or the Main Stream Media, as purveyors of the myth "Christians always wrong, Muslims always right".

Not really....it happens every day. The "left" owns the narrative outside of Fox. And Christians are seen as whacko, anti-science, anti-progressive morons.....unless they (MSM/Progessives) need something from them (like the new Pope).

Not sure what you are looking for. Discrimination is discrimination and religious beliefs are religious beliefs.

Do people tip toe with Muslims on this right now. I would think so for two reasons. One is they are a group that is being discriminated against at the moment. Second is that people are scared of them and fear if they stand up to them then they are going to lose their head.

You got this in the world at the moment involving this. You got the people of faith that are legitimate. You got the people of faith that pick and choose in their beliefs (Holiday Christians as my mother calls them when referring to other Christians). Then you got the people that are not of any faith but it is a simple answer to cover up their bigotry if they feel that way.

Wedding catering and adultery example:

Legitimate faith.....................................No to gay wedding (cite religious reasons). No to wedding where couple met through adultery (cite religious reasons).

Pick and choose faith...........................No to gay wedding (cite religious reasons even if not true reason,could be bigotry). Yes to wedding where couple met through adultery (will rationalize it)

No faith people.....................................No to gay wedding (religion doesn't matter really, so this person is just bigotry. But the religion excuse is the safe one to drop). Yes to wedding where couple met through adultery (don't think needs explanation).

They'll sell them cakes. Just not take part in gay weddings. Hardly discriminating against gays.

Not really....it happens every day. The "left" owns the narrative outside of Fox. And Christians are seen as whacko, anti-science, anti-progressive morons.....unless they (MSM/Progessives) need something from them (like the new Pope).

There are a great many Christians on the left (including me), who are progressive, pro-science, sane, and believe in liberal values such as the state caring for the poor, sick, and downtrodden, eliminating discrimination, economic justice, tolerance, etc. Why would they see themselves as whacko, anti-science, or anti-progressive?

"The Left" is not at war with Christianity, neither is MSM. But I think everyone should be at war with prejudice, discrimination, ignorance, social/economic injustice, and hate.

That there is rite on the money! That there libtard media dont like no Christians. If you aint watchin FOX you aint watchin no REAL news. You is just be in fed with the mind less sheeps.

There are a great many Christians on the left (including me), who are progressive, pro-science, sane, and believe in liberal values such as the state caring for the poor, sick, and downtrodden, eliminating discrimination, economic justice, tolerance, etc. Why would they see themselves as whacko, anti-science, or anti-progressive?

"The Left" is not at war with Christianity, neither is MSM. But I think everyone should be at war with prejudice, discrimination, ignorance, social/economic injustice, and hate.

SMH You half done bought in to that there liberal conspiricy. They hate Christians

You really think liberals oppose Christianity and support Islam? That's just crazy emt.

I disagree with you a lot, but I have never put you into the same category as tigger and Raptor.

What's happened? That's out of character for you.

Ha ha. :-\ :ucrazy:

Pure hypocrisy

Agreed.

I haven't seen a single post from a conservative supporting the rights of Muslims to refuse business to homosexuals. If it's OK for Christians to seek protection refusing to serve gays, then why shouldn't Muslims have the same religious protections? :dunno:

Crickets....

Archived