Baseball vs. Arkansas Game 1

Gee Whiz....AU gets the lead and then Trey walks the first batter, does not hold and allows a stolen base and then a wild pitch....wonder how much longer he will be there ? now Arky scores to tie the game at 7....an outright gift from the pitcher....

Tough to watch this team sometimes.

need to get the lead and bring Camp in.....I just can't take much more of TW....has let the lead get away twice tonight with poor play...

need to get the lead and bring Camp in.....I just can't take much more of TW....has let the lead get away twice tonight with poor play...

How about a 1-2-3 inning at the plate instead? :D

Trey has been overworked. This is his 3rd appearance this week IIRC.

Well, leaving Trey in isn't looking like the right decision. Runners at 2nd and 3rd after a double, one out.

Ugh...back to back hits on a couple really bad pitches....Camp warming up.....TW is gone.....pitching mistakes have really hurt ....have not seen much of that this year but tonight.. what is it that I see here sometimes....smh....

Trey was either way off the plate or right down the middle. Gonna be a tough task for Camo to keep the tie game.

Ground ball gets past the SS and a run scores. A lazy throw in allows the run from second to score. 9-7 Arky

X rated conversation at the mound following that base hit that brought in two runs for arky.....Holliday was boiling over when he got out there. somewhat high strike on an 0-2 count that was hit to left...don't know how the second run scored.....looked like the CF had time to get the ball back and prevent the score. Boy.....a game that has really gotten away.

Something happened with the called pitch from the dugout.

I honestly do not understand Golloway's pitching strategy....

Holliday calls all the pitches....and as noted, pitcher or catcher missed the sign...or did not do what was asked. Holliday ripped them both when he got out there.

Archived