$828,000 raised for Indiana pizzeria that said it won't cater gay weddings

DKW 86

More proof this is a made up story by leftist groups and media. The people of the US have responded by helping to protect those who have really been damaged.

A Virginia CBS television reporter decided to report this for fraud "just in case" Seriously? These media hacks have zero shame. The weasels that run the station are just as bad. http://twitchy.com/2015/04/03/thats-messed-up-va-cbs-employee-reports-memoriespizza-gofundme-for-fraud-just-in-case/

What is considered fraud on GoFundMe?31 % ASKED

A campaign organizer may be committing fraud if:

• They are intentionally including factually incorrect information on their campaign.
  • They have not used the funds that were raised for the stated purpose within a reasonable amount of time.
  • They are impersonating someone else or have copied a campaign that already exists on GoFundMe.

Well hopefully the individuals will use portions of this generosity to support others that have had their business damaged due to the same convictions. Apparently now that the fund raising is over the people will stay in Indiana and will reopen their pizza shop.

The lady filing the claim is most likely hoping to get a jump if something were to be found, given Jone's background with O'Keefe.

man, this has me thinking how easy i could be an a**hole and figure out how to get a bunch of haters to make me rich from it. :cool:

• They are intentionally including factually incorrect information on their campaign.

• They have not used the funds that were raised for the stated purpose within a reasonable amount of time.

• They are impersonating someone else or have copied a campaign that already exists on GoFundMe.

Interesting so you can't do the same campaign as another?

If that is true then this is fraud, seeing as there is a campaign by a woman in Washington that has been up for a month that is suffering hardship due to taking a stand on her beliefs that she should not provide services to a gay wedding.

The pizza shop owners did not start this nor did they request it. It was started by others and the intent was made clear from the beginning. The shop owners are using it to redo their shop and they will reopen it. No fraud. I can understand Navy boy as he's just another butthurt liberal who thinks these people should be run out of business for their "hatred" but I'm a little disappointed in others.

The pizza shop owners did not start this nor did they request it. It was started by others and the intent was made clear from the beginning. The shop owners are using it to redo their shop and they will reopen it. No fraud. I can understand Navy boy as he's just another butthurt liberal who thinks these people should be run out of business for their "hatred" but I'm a little disappointed in others.

No Jones started it. Did so to provide relief due to the repercussions of their religious convictions on gay marriage.

If the rules about copying are true........ there was already a active fund up for a women seeking funds due to the repercussions of their convictions on gay marriage so they could continue business.

You have absolutely lost your mind. All I did is post directly from the gofund me site so we know the real deal. You need to take a break. Better yet, why don't you put me on ignore...

What might be an indication one is pulling things out of one's ass?

1. If you don't have anything to back up your assertion other than you don't like the end results.

2. If you're really pissed that the side you back wasn't able to properly punish the ungoodthinkers in society.

3. If it really eats your insides up that the now-standard tactic of cyberbullying and hyperventilating on social media platforms might be backfiring on you.

Happy for them. They didn't ask for any of this and people wanted to help them out. It renews my faith in this country. We haven't lost it yet.

Amen.

http://www.latimes.c...0403-story.html

Comments?

They literally did nothing wrong. I'd donate, but I think they'll be fine. Talk about a complete non issue.

What might be an indication one is pulling things out of one's ass?

1. If you don't have anything to back up your assertion other than you don't like the end results.

2. If you're really pissed that the side you back wasn't able to properly punish the ungoodthinkers in society.

3. If it really eats your insides up that the now-standard tactic of cyberbullying and hyperventilating on social media platforms might be backfiring on you.

:thumbsup:

Haters are gonna hate. :roflol:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-indiana-pizzeria-gay-rights-20150403-story.html

Comments?

An employee of CBS News 6 in Richmond, Virginia, named Alix Bryan tweeted: “Indiana pizzeria raises $17K in an hour by being bigoted?”

Bryan then tweeted that she was reporting the GoFundMe account for fraud “just in case.

now her employer is investigating her.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3275495/posts?page=4

Comments?

An employee of CBS News 6 in Richmond, Virginia, named Alix Bryan tweeted: “Indiana pizzeria raises $17K in an hour by being bigoted?”

Bryan then tweeted that she was reporting the GoFundMe account for fraud “just in case.

http://www.freerepub...95/posts?page=4

I had another thread in the works for Alix (Tweet Deleter) Bryan.

Seems her accusation of fraud...WAS FRAUDULENT.

Comments?

http://www.freerepub...95/posts?page=4

I had another thread in the works for Alix (Tweet Deleter) Bryan.

Seems her accusation of fraud...WAS FRAUDULENT.

Of course it was a fraud. Amy competent person without an agenda could have figured out what was what. She was desperately hoping the Go Fund Me effort was fraud or being misused. Some on here were desperately oping the same thing.

I just wish the donors/organizers were equally as motivated to raise $828,000 to feed the hungry, to see that children in tropical regions are immunized, to provide a clean water well to a third world village, or to give inner city children something to do after school besides live on the street or join a gang...

I just wish the donors/organizers were equally as motivated to raise $828,000 to feed the hungry, to see that children in tropical regions are immunized, to provide a clean water well to a third world village, or to give inner city children something to do after school besides live on the street or join a gang...

I admire their passion as i question their thinking.

what makes you think they don't already ?

Maybe if the idiots who attacks small businesses like this one should rethink their own outrage.

Maybe if the idiots who attacks small businesses like this one should rethink their own outrage.

I think that is the case. There is a lot of charity being offered by Americans both here and overseas.

Bingo. There are a lot of good people out there that do selfless acts everyday. This is a non story generated by media loons.

Archived