Some stupid stuff with welfare and Kansas

Texan4Auburn

I think that assistance should be given as a bridge to get you through until you find employment of some kind. I have no issue with my tax dollars helping those that fall on hard times as I know what that is like. But, I do have an issue with people who have no desire to work because it's easier to just sit around and get a check. There should be a requirement that you put forth effort.

agree. Just hard to differentiate between the two policy wise. Then the far right wing want to starve everyone.

really Alex? Exaggerate much?

Cut social programs?

Cut entitlements?

Cut taxes for the wealthiest?

Undermine democracy by supporting Citizens United and undermining voting rights?

Exaggeration? What exaggeration? The so-called, new "conservatives" are bigger sellouts than the "old guard", "establishment" Republicans. Unfortunately, they aren't smart enough, or maybe politically savvy enough, or both, to know it.

You can add repealing the inheritance tax. It is going to really help average Americans. :-\

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/14/republicans-push-269-bill_n_7061458.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that assistance should be given as a bridge to get you through until you find employment of some kind. I have no issue with my tax dollars helping those that fall on hard times as I know what that is like. But, I do have an issue with people who have no desire to work because it's easier to just sit around and get a check. There should be a requirement that you put forth effort.

agree. Just hard to differentiate between the two policy wise. Then the far right wing want to starve everyone.

really Alex? Exaggerate much?

Cut social programs?

Cut entitlements?

Cut taxes for the wealthiest?

Undermine democracy by supporting Citizens United and undermining voting rights?

Exaggeration? What exaggeration? The so-called, new "conservatives" are bigger sellouts than the "old guard", "establishment" Republicans. Unfortunately, they aren't smart enough, or maybe politically savvy enough, or both, to know it.

You can add repealing the inheritance tax. It is going to really help average Americans. :-\

http://www.huffingto...kusaolp00000592

You mean the DEATH tax. :-\

Most misunderstood tax law ever.

Archived