A Day Game

bikeriderga

There's no way I'm waiting until Sunday night. I'm going to have to find someone with the watch ESPN app.

You still don't have access to watch espn? I thought everybody had it by now. What do you have for tv? rabbit ears? :lol:/>

you can have watch espn and still not have access if you don't have sec network. Unless it will be allowed this time.

Best I can find the game is not on TV ....anywhere, not even SEC+ ....the apparent options are to listen or have Gametracker. That is all that is shown on the athletics web page. Guess they are saving it for a replay sometime this weekend....

http://www.auburntigers.com/scoreboard/

It will be on sec networks college spring game whip starting at 1pm and I think I saw the full recording coming on sunday around 9pm on SEC network as well.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whiparound isn't even on at 1pm that I can find...college baseball on SECN...what a joke

Edit...i found that it may be on the SECAlt channel. They don't list the programming on the guide for the Alt

The whiparound isn't even on at 1pm that I can find...college baseball on SECN...what a joke

Looks like the whiparound is on the SEC Network Alternate channel for me. But we can watch the Miss State spring game starting at 11am CDT .... >:(

Looks like the whiparound is on the SEC Network Alternate channel for me. But we can watch the Miss State spring game starting at 11am CDT .... >:(/>

outstanding...was afraid I would miss that....but sooner or later it will run and I bet it will be shown a half dozen times by Wednesday....

War Eagle PC....hope the weather is ok...should be a great day on the campus with football, baseball and softball...something for everyone.

Thank you! So far so good! Ready for an autograph ball

Can someone suggest a link to stream live audio of the broadcast for today's game. Preferably using a cell phone. Thanks and can't wait to hear how we play today.

Can someone suggest a link to stream live audio of the broadcast for today's game. Preferably using a cell phone. Thanks and can't wait to hear how we play today.

Live audio? The official site has you covered. http://www.auburntigers.com/multimedia/live_audio.html

What's the weather like? Can't follow along, at work.

It's little hot but cloud coverage comes every now and then and I narrowly avoid breaking a sweat.

I'll update as much as I can!

Jeremy Johnson is still a big boy. M Adams looked like he could move a mountain. No Muschamp at Tiger Walk was a buzz kill

Thank you. I always have trouble using a phone to get audio. Hopefully this will work

Get the AU Gameday app. Live audio for all sports & other features.

Rudy Ford -leading tackler

Nick Marshall- mvp

Johnathan Jones- defensive MVP

Cap had the third highest YPG in AU history

Temporary sound system is better than the usual one.

Can't get the pics to post on mobile but we just talked to Cowart for several minutes. He was very down to earth and is a big boy!

I'm in Myrtle Beach and have TWC and it won't let me access WatchESPN app for SEC network. Any way to stream this another way? I've got apple tv if i can just get a live feed. HELP PLEASE!!!!

ME TOO!!!!!

Archived