"He IS Risen"!!!

WarTim

Happy Easter All!!!

Amen.

Back at you Tim and all others. I am aboard ship at the mouth of the Panama Canal and He is risen here too.

Back at you Tim and all others. I am aboard ship at the mouth of the Panama Canal and He is risen here too.

Amen Bro!! Be safe. All the best !!!

I took a break for the past few days to observe and absorb everything Jesus has done for me. While I don't acknowledge "easter", I still see each of you as my family in Christ.

We all agree that he has risen and to that I say AMEN!!!

He has risen and came in THE Flesh. The first fruits of bodies that cannot be corrupted or die.

Luke 24:39 "touch me"

I took a break for the past few days to observe and absorb everything Jesus has done for me. While I don't acknowledge "easter", I still see each of you as my family in Christ.

He has risen and came in THE Flesh. The first fruits of bodies that cannot be corrupted or die.

I don't observe Easter as a special day over any other Sunday but I appreciate the reasoning for it and those who do.

I don't observe Easter as a special day over any other Sunday but I appreciate the reasoning for it and those who do.

No argument from me. I just don't know why we let bunnies and colored egg Ishtar traditions creep into such a wonderfull and glorious day as it is alone.

By the way, I do observe this past Sunday and the Sunday 50 days from it as GODs set apart days. I just don't see the value of adding to his Holy days with the blending of traditions like eating ham to worship a "Judean" messiah or eating leavened bread (most communions nowadays) during the only week GOD specifically said do not eat leavened bread. All of it just seems a little too mocking for me.

Most see it as just innocent traditions but I see someone else pulling the strings. GOD did not call him "crafty" and "the deceiver" of nations for no reason.

But again Tigger, you confess he has risen so I am content. May you continue to be blessed in your walk.

No argument from me. I just don't know why we let bunnies and colored egg Ishtar traditions creep into such a wonderfull and glorious day as it is alone.

By the way, I do observe this past Sunday and the Sunday 50 days from it as GODs set apart days. I just don't see the value of adding to his Holy days with the blending of traditions like eating ham to worship a "Judean" messiah or eating leavened bread (most communions nowadays) during the only week GOD specifically said do not eat leavened bread. All of it just seems a little too mocking for me.

Most see it as just innocent traditions but I see someone else pulling the strings. GOD did not call him "crafty" and "the deceiver" of nations for no reason.

But again Tigger, you confess he has risen so I am content. May you continue to be blessed in your walk.

I actually don't mind the easter bunny and the eggs and all of that. I don't set this Sunday as being any more significant than any other Sunday. They all carry the same significance.

I actually don't mind the easter bunny and the eggs and all of that. I don't set this Sunday as being any more significant than any other Sunday. They all carry the same significance.

That is your way and I never judge people by how they choose to honor GOD.

Please don't think I will be protesting bunnies. I just see no value for it nor do I practice telling my children lies.

I do not worship on Sunday so I too see all Sundays the same. I do however set apart two days out of each year that just happen to always fall on Sunday. I only do it because GOD saw fit to first set them apart as Holy. But again, I do not try and dictate to people how they should walk out their faith and I don't view myself as any better because of how I live my life. I just love sharing my faith with others.

Please don't think I will be protesting bunnies. I just see no value for it nor do I practice telling my children lies.

I do not worship on Sunday so I too see all Sundays the same. I do however set apart two days out of each year that just happen to always fall on Sunday. I only do it because GOD saw fit to first set them apart as Holy. But again, I do not try and dictate to people how they should walk out their faith and I don't view myself as any better because of how I live my life. I just love sharing my faith with others.

may I ask your denomination? Do not feel compelled to answer. Just curious. Thanks in advance!

Not a problem at all. I understand where you come from and I respect you and your faith.

may I ask your denomination? Do not feel compelled to answer. Just curious. Thanks in advance!

I am not dodging or deflecting but I am truly non denominational.

Most people love to label us Hebrew roots because we do study Hebrew but we also study Koine Greek so I don't get the label. We have been called messianic but to me that fits people that have left Judaism for Jesus. I will accept most any respectfull label except "sacred namer". Anyone that thinks you must pronounce his name a certain way (including the English Jesus) misses the point of his character and message.

I prefer Judeo Christian. Gentiles who accept a Judean Messiah as their savior. We believe the entire bible is true and applicable for our lives today. Think Sabbath keeping Baptists with a 2nd degree belt in protest against the customs and traditions of the Roman Universal Church.

Take the time to research letters preserved from Roman authorties before Catholicism was born. Late 1st century into the 2nd century. You know, the people that were fed to lions because they were Roman but appeared to be living like Jews. The ones burned alive because they refused to worship Idols and worship on the Venerable day of the SUN because they had FAITH in the SON of the GOD of ISRAEL. The SON of GOD that Moses and the Hebrew prophets spoke about. We are more like them but just blessed to live in a very tolerant environment than they were before Rome decided it was easier and more profitable to assimilate "Christians" than to eradicate them. Looking at the wealth of the Vatican it worked pretty well for them.

Not a problem at all. I understand where you come from and I respect you and your faith.

Thank you tigger as that means more to me than you could possibly know. One day we will both walk, sit, and learn from Jesus together.

WAR EAGLE!!!

I am not dodging or deflecting but I am truly non denominational.

Most people love to label us Hebrew roots because we do study Hebrew but we also study Koine Greek so I don't get the label. We have been called messianic but to me that fits people that have left Judaism for Jesus. I will accept most any respectfull label except "sacred namer". Anyone that thinks you must pronounce his name a certain way (including the English Jesus) misses the point of his character and message.

I prefer Judeo Christian. Gentiles who accept a Judean Messiah as their savior. We believe the entire bible is true and applicable for our lives today. Think Sabbath keeping Baptists with a 2nd degree belt in protest against the customs and traditions of the Roman Universal Church.

Take the time to research letters preserved from Roman authorties before Catholicism was born. Late 1st century into the 2nd century. You know, the people that were fed to lions because they were Roman but appeared to be living like Jews. The ones burned alive because they refused to worship Idols and worship on the Venerable day of the SUN because they had FAITH in the SON of the GOD of ISRAEL. The SON of GOD that Moses and the Hebrew prophets spoke about. We are more like them but just blessed to live in a very tolerant environment than they were before Rome decided it was easier and more profitable to assimilate "Christians" than to eradicate them. Looking at the wealth of the Vatican it worked pretty well for them.

Thanks for your reply. God Bless !!!

Archived