Well That Wasn't Very Sporting Harrison

When Kentucky is asked about Wisconin's Kaminisky in the post game press conference Harrison's response is:

"F--- that n----."

And too be just as stupid. The student body takes to the streets so they can riot and burn.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/eye-on-college-basketball/25136373/kentucky-fans-riot-after-losing-to-wisconsin-in-the-final-four

Fair question. Mean a kid got kicked out of OU due to a racial comment at a private event that was captured off-campus.

This is a incident that occurred at a UK sanctioned event with the individual acting as a representative of UK. Will be interesting to see what UK does Monday.

Also please note that the majority of the rioters are white. As that is a standard that gets passed around here quite a bit. That only black riot.

One basketball game shows that these issues go both ways.

I can understand why they edited it out but where is the outrage over this.

I can imagine the outrage had the shoe been on the other foot, so to say.

Fair question. Mean a kid got kicked out of OU due to a racial comment at a private event that was captured off-campus.

This is a incident that occurred at a UK sanctioned event with the individual acting as a representative of UK. Will be interesting to see what UK does Monday.

Also please note that the majority of the rioters are white. As that is a standard that gets passed around here quite a bit. That only black riot.

I didn't hear about any punishment coming from UK today (anyone else?). But it likely doesn't matter anyway for Harrison since he already has one foot out the door to the NBA.

When they are given ZERO discipline k-12...What do you expect? It is too late to correct this behavior in college age kids. They already KNOW they can do as they please. It is even reinforced by lib professors.....Sad situation but those in charge have the lions share of blame.

When they are given ZERO discipline k-12...What do you expect? It is too late to correct this behavior in college age kids. They already KNOW they can do as they please. It is even reinforced by lib professors.....Sad situation but those in charge have the lions share of blame.

Oh good grief... Did you get beat up by a wild pack of liberals when you were a kid or something?

Oh good grief... Did you get beat up by a wild pack of liberals when you were a kid or something?

Were you suckled by the mommy state your whole life?

Were you suckled by the mommy state your whole life?

No, but I'm smart enough to see the value of the state rather than worshiping a strict and misguided view that everything from the state (or from different ideologies) is evil, wrong, corrupt, ignorant, etc.

Whoever you are, you obviously have no clue. None. Dismissed...

Whoever you are, you obviously have no clue. None. Dismissed...

And yet again, you fail to add anything substantive. I can tell you're a real thinker.

I didn't hear about any punishment coming from UK today (anyone else?). But it likely doesn't matter anyway for Harrison since he already has one foot out the door to the NBA.

I didn't either. All I heard was Cal talking about what a great kid he was and Kaminisky taking the high road and saying he is over it.