AU 2015 Preseason Measurements

douggwilliams

Jason Smith is listed at QB even though he has moved to receiver full time

Tray Matthews is BIG. 6'1", 203 lbs as a safety. For those wondering, he's an inch taller than Rudy Ford.

Tre' Williams is also huge. 6'2", 238 lbs. I'll believe whoever said he had that huge hit in the scrimmage.

Jeremy Johnson is listed at 6'5", 230 lbs, but I could have sworn that he was at 245 lbs earlier this offseason. I know that he had mentioned that he was trying to get quicker, so he must be putting in some serious work.

Kennion up from 225 to 235 but in the article on the site he is quoted saying he is at 243.

B. Smith down from 299 to 288 ? I'm thinking no way unless they weighed him after a very tough workout.

Tray Matthews is BIG. 6'1", 203 lbs as a safety. For those wondering, he's an inch taller than Rudy Ford.

Tre' Williams is also huge. 6'2", 238 lbs. I'll believe whoever said he had that huge hit in the scrimmage.

Jeremy Johnson is listed at 6'5", 230 lbs, but I could have sworn that he was at 245 lbs earlier this offseason. I know that he had mentioned that he was trying to get quicker, so he must be putting in some serious work.

Tre is solid muscle. Tyler Queen, however, looks soft at 6'-1" 241. Outweighs our LBs but shorter. Same size as Pettway but lacking the muscle.....not a good first weigh in IYAM

Tre is solid muscle. Tyler Queen, however, looks soft at 6'-1" 241. Outweighs our LBs but shorter. Same size as Pettway but lacking the muscle.....not a good first weigh in IYAM

He's literally been out of high school for three months... Can't expect him to look like a D1 QB at 18 years old 3 months out of HS.

He's literally been out of high school for three months... Can't expect him to look like a D1 QB at 18 years old 3 months out of HS.

Wasnt expecting anything, just surprised that he appears to be possibly 20-30 pounds overweight. Not typical for a qb. Doesnt have to mean anything. Im sure he can either keep the weight and turn it to muscle or drop the needed weight. Of course, he may be solid muscle hiding under soft skin ;D

Here is the Rivals list provided by 1TexasTiger, sorted by weight delta.

+20, Turner #35

+19, Williams #79

+19, Daniel #97

+15, Ruffin #19

+13, Williams #30

+13, Laye #47

+11, Matthews #39

+10, Thomas #9

+10, Russell #95

+09, Truitt #10

+09, Dampeer #52

+09, Danzey #53

+08, Williams #1

+08, Harrell #45

+08, Ray #82

+07, Roberts #14

+07, Adams #74

+06, Holsey #15

+06, Frost #17

+06, Davis #57

+05, Mitchell #16

+04, McKinzy #8

+04, Ford #23

+04, Garrett #26

+04, Davis #28

+04, Flowers #33

+04, President #42

+04, Golson #73

+03, Louis #5

+03, Stevens #8

+03, Moncrief #24

+03, Pettway #36

+03, Melton #37

+03, Coleman #72

+03, Mix #75

+03, Thornton #92

+02, Leff #70

+01, Burton #84

no change/1st measure- Smith #4, Johnson #6, Boston #11, White #13, Queen #15, Irvin #22, Barber #25, Cox #27, Robinson #29, Stovall #29, Toney #47, Kozan #63, Sharp #66, Carr #67, Diamond #76, Davis #80, Denson #89, Swain #90

-01, Jones #3

-03, Carlson #38

-03, Lawrence #94

-04, Lawson #55

-07, Wallace #12

-10, Adams #1

-10, Young #56

-11, Lambert #6

-13, Smith #71 ????

-20, Powell #69

Roc Thomas +10. A lot of folks will be glad to hear that.

Elijah Daniel +19 o_O Permanent move inside?

Nick Ruffin +15. Our secondary might be a terrifying unit this season.

Believe Daniel was recruited strictly for DT but we needed him outside

Andrew Williams also had plus 19. From 251 to 270. I love it

Lambert lost weight while injured. He must be putting in the work to get back.

So Tray is in the 220s. Nice

and Duke now weighs 300?

I'm good with Tyler being a reprisal of Kentucky's Pillsbury "Throw" Boy, Jared Lorenzen.

The Hefty Lefty?!? The Round Mound of Touchdown?!?

I see more of a freddie kitchens build in Tyler Queen. I hate it for him though, with that baby face he will be carded for the next ten plus years.

I'm good with Tyler being a reprisal of Kentucky's Pillsbury "Throw" Boy, Jared Lorenzen.

I see more of a freddie kitchens build in Tyler Queen. I hate it for him though, with that baby face he will be carded for the next ten plus years.

Ha, he'll appreciate that later on in life. :)

Tyler "McLovin" Queen

Tyler "McLovin" Queen

Oooh, that might be a thing.

Archived