Rand Paul is officially in

cooltigger21

Is this the guy still stumbling around looking for his "right" to discriminate? If the GOP nominates this guy, game over before it even begins.

Is this the guy still stumbling around looking for his "right" to discriminate? If the GOP nominates this guy, game over before it even begins.

so you keep saying.

Yeah, the same guy who said that almost six years ago, and immediately walked it back. The same guy who has since represented the GOP's only legitimate effort at minority outreach.

He also bests Hillary in several swing states. I for one hope the GOP learns from its past and doesn't consult people who'll never vote for their nominee as to who they should nominate.

Rand isn't my A-1 candidate, but he may be the best one who gets votes from Left and Right. I'd choose him over Jeb any day.

Not sure I will vote for him in primary but I would have no problem supporting him in the general.

Thats his problem. His message resonates the most with younger voters who historically do not vote in primary elections. He has no chance whatsoever to win the republican primary...none! I like him but he's just window dressing in this race.

Not sure I will vote for him in primary but I would have no problem supporting him in the general.

Thats his problem. His message resonates the most with younger voters who historically do not vote in primary elections. He has no chance whatsoever to win the republican primary...none! I like him but he's just window dressing in this race.

Maybe. Let's just let it all play out.

I don't want to vote for another Senator but if he were to make it to the general I'd vote for him (unless a well rounded, former governor on the Dem side out of nowhere takes it from Liellary)

One thing I like about him is that he has turned the abortion issue around on the democrats. You can't let them put you on the defensive on anything. You have to throw it back on them and make them defend their position.

Archived