Walter Scott's killing reminds us, again, why we must confront police brutality

JoeBags7277

“Black Lives Matter” is a thing, whether some like it or not, not because their lives matter more but because there are institutional problems with American law enforcement that have made black citizens’ lives matter less to the people paid to protect them." Exactly!

I don't recall anyone ever saying we shouldn't confront it. Guess I missed that one.

"shouldn't confron't it", "Stop breaking the law, _hole", "Just obey and sue later", "They're heroes just doing their jobs."

Tomayto, tomahto.

I don't recall anyone ever saying we shouldn't confront it. Guess I missed that one.

"shouldn't confron't it", "Stop breaking the law, _hole", "Just obey and sue later", "They're heroes just doing their jobs."

Tomayto, tomahto.

you people kill me. You think every cop is just itching to beat the crap out of some poor innocent person or execute every black man they encounter. You want government involved in everything runnng our lives but yet hate the police.

You saying that is no different than somebody calling you racist. Just jumping to a bunch of conclusions. I haven't seen one poster on this board ever say they hate policemen. Guess I missed that one

Tomayto, tomahto.

You want government involved in everything runnng our lives but yet hate the police.

Someone needs to pay more attention...

Tomayto, tomahto.

you people kill me. You think every cop is just itching to beat the crap out of some poor innocent person or execute every black man they encounter. You want government involved in everything runnng our lives but yet hate the police.

Now that's just stupid.

Tomayto, tomahto.

Well that's a gross generalization--though I've come to expect poorly crafted thoughts from you, so its not much of a surprise.

Tomayto, tomahto.

Well that's a gross generalization--though I've come to expect poorly crafted thoughts from you, so its not much of a surprise.

Well now, the Dems and the Reps on the board are both infinitely guilty of gross generalizations. If you think one side is in any way better than the other, well, you just havent been reading long...

Tomayto, tomahto.

Well now, the Dems and the Reps on the board are both infinitely guilty of gross generalizations. If you think one side is in any way better than the other, well, you just havent been reading long...

il-metodo-giusto-network-marketing.png

Tomayto, tomahto.

That's nothing more than an excuse for making a gross generalization.

Tomayto, tomahto.

a just excuse though.

Tomayto, tomahto.

a just excuse though.

Not to me. Pointing out that others are as stupid as you are doesn't make you any smarter.

But thanks for the confirmation.

Tomayto, tomahto.

maxresdefault.jpg

Tomayto, tomahto.

a just excuse though.

Not to me. Pointing out that others are as stupid as you are doesn't make you any smarter.

not smarter, more aware.

Tomayto, tomahto.

a just excuse though.

not smarter, more aware.

People who are more aware don't make such generalized statements to begin with.

It's still an excuse.

Tomayto, tomahto.

Well stated and so very true.

Tomayto, tomahto.

I think you are grossly misinformed.

Archived