Softball vs UAB - game thread

2 doubles score 1 run now a 2 run homer and its 10-6 with 1 out. Rachel Walters in to pitch for Auburn.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pop up on infield...Fagan comes over from 3rd to make the catch in the pitchers circle.. 2 outs..

Fly ball to left...Howard makes the catch and the game is over...

FINAL. Auburn win 10-6 and moves to 38-5 on the season.

It's fun to read and post commentaries even while watching the game. Thanks to those who participate.

Had both games on Watch ESPN last night...side by side on the screen....and could just switch back and forth for the audio version depending on what was happening. A pretty neat feature if you have not tried it....has the ability to show up to four events at the same time.

For those more sophisticated than me, I expect you can "cast" the pictures to your TV set...though I just use my computer monitor and leave the TV to my wife.

It's fun to read and post commentaries even while watching the game. Thanks to those who participate.

Had both games on Watch ESPN last night...side by side on the screen....and could just switch back and forth for the audio version depending on what was happening. A pretty neat feature if you have not tried it....has the ability to show up to four events at the same time.

For those more sophisticated than me, I expect you can "cast" the pictures to your TV set...though I just use my computer monitor and leave the TV to my wife.

That's all well and good for you city slickers. I have "broadband", but it's of the sort that can't play a Youtube video through without it having to pause to catch its breath at least twice! :(

However, radio has fallen to being my second-best friend. SEC network TV has already brought me more spring AU contests than I've seen in several years. Of course, being less than 40 miles from campus I can get a fix of the real stuff when necessary!

That's all well and good for you city slickers. I have "broadband", but it's of the sort that can't play a Youtube video through without it having to pause to catch its breath at least twice! :(

However, radio has fallen to being my second-best friend. SEC network TV has already brought me more spring AU contests than I've seen in several years. Of course, being less than 40 miles from campus I can get a fix of the real stuff when necessary!

Understand about slow video....I'm in the boonies of NC mountains but somehow my so-called DSL has enough speed that I can Watch ESPN with only few hiccups ...though sometimes the picture quality reminds me of my rabbit ears days when I was a kid.

Much as I griped about paying an extra $10/month for the SEC channel, it's been seamlessly folded into my retirement budget and my recent Social Security increase was almost enough to pay that extra cost.

I will say however that it is SEC+ that has actually made it worth while....without it, I would have never become the softball fan that I am now...

Archived