Harry Reid Admits He Lied But doesn't Care

Proud Tiger

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His true thought on the subject ....Romney didn't win, did he? He always feels the ends are justified by the means. No morals what so ever. This is one of the leaders of the democrat party. No wonder so many are living without morals when these are the leaders they look up to.

Raptor...that's for sure. Even Dems are now distancing themselves from him. I think he has just finally lost it.

Pissing contest between two politicians tat are on different sides and apparently dont like each other. Both playing the put up or shut up card.

Reid = give me you tax records

Romney = give me your source.

They should both go to downtown Auburn, have a few shots, a few Makers, and do whats best for the people...........jackoffs.

Reid is a really brave too. He make those statements on the floor of the senate so he could not be sued for slander.

Reid also says he in blind in the eye that was hit. There is speculation that a family member got into a fight with Reid and damaged his eye.

Pissing contest between two politicians tat are on different sides and apparently dont like each other. Both playing the put up or shut up card.

They should both go to downtown Auburn, have a few shots, a few Makers, and do whats best for the people...........jackoffs.

I think you need to develop these ideas more. Maybe you head up the "Two Shot Party."

Pissing contest between two politicians t[h]at are on different sides and apparently dont like each other. Both playing the put up or shut up card..

It wasn't any sort of a " pissing contest " at all. Reid knowingly lied, and Romney was unfairly slandered and attacked.

Reid should have been wearing an orange jumpsuit years ago. Maybe it still will happen. He tried to screw over the chinese that he and his son were doing a land deal for and they taught him a lesson he won't ever forget. It's a wonder they just didn't outright kill him.

I think you need to develop these ideas more. Maybe you head up the "Two Shot Party."

Afraid my party would increase the deficit due to the shot requirement lol.

I always thought Harry Reid was a little punk but now I think he is a 100% a-hole.

http://video.laurain...campaign=buffer

He is who we thought he was, all along.

Yep, he was however, its also fair to point out that the left, those who eagerly embrace moral relativism have made lying a virtue with their ends justify the means MO. Thats why those on the left are far more prone to lie. With them, its become something of a "virtue" which just goes to show how upside down they have everything. Lying has become a tactical strategy for them.

I always thought Harry Reid was a little punk but now I think he is a 100% a-hole.

http://video.laurain...campaign=buffer

He is who we thought he was, all along.

Yep, he was however, its also fair to point out that the left, those who eagerly embrace moral relativism have made lying a virtue with their ends justify the means MO. Thats why those on the left are far more prone to lie. With them, its become something of a "virtue" which just goes to show how upside down they have everything. Lying has become a tactical strategy for them.

LOL!!! :laugh::jump:

I clicked on this thread cause I knew you would deliver something really good. You didn't disappoint. ;)

Damn left, should be truthful and honest like the right.

According to a new study from the nonpartisan Center for Media and Public Affairs at George Mason University, Republicans are significantly more likely to lie than Democrats — and the gap is widening as President Barack Obama spends more time in office.

http://www.nationalmemo.com/republicans-lie-more-than-democrats-study-finds/

According to a new study from the nonpartisan Center for Media and Public Affairs at George Mason University, Republicans are significantly more likely to lie than Democrats — and the gap is widening as President Barack Obama spends more time in office.

http://www.nationalmemo.com/republicans-lie-more-than-democrats-study-finds/

Lol. Claims they have rated over 7000 statements since 2007, but only used 100 of them for this "study". How convenient. If they had already rated 7000, why not use them all? Not that hard to figure out.

http://www.nationalm...ts-study-finds/

Lol. Claims they have rated over 7000 statements since 2007, but only used 100 of them for this "study". How convenient. If they had already rated 7000, why not use them all? Not that hard to figure out.

Kinda like people just making general statements with no backing huh lol? Kinda the fun of posting that.

Besides, I'm more concerned about what my liking grilled cheese says and we all know that the right is more prone to hating grilled cheese than the left:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/grilled-cheese-lovers-have-more-sex-and-are-better-people/ar-AAaBNmm?li=AAa56lr&ocid=ansMSNFood11

http://www.nationalm...ts-study-finds/

Kinda like people just making general statements with no backing huh lol? Kinda the fun of posting that.

Besides, I'm more concerned about what my liking grilled cheese says and we all know that the right is more prone to hating grilled cheese than the left:

http://www.msn.com/e...id=ansMSNFood11

Anyone that hates grilled cheese is immediately suspect.

I am inclined to take the study conducted by Center for Media and Public Affairs by Geo Mason University with the proverbial grain of salt. First of all, academia is a major part of the unholy alliance that exists between democrats, the media and academia and I seriously doubt they'd expose the left's real agenda which is win at all costs. if you doubt that have another look at Harry Reid's interview.

Clearly, with egregious lies from Eric Holder and his lawyers, Obama and Gruber's lies about O-care, the entire administration's orchestrated lies about the IRS and Benghazi and now Harry Reid almost gloating when he says "Romney didn't win did he?" I find it difficult to top that in a way to portray republicans as bigger liars or more apt to lie. The reason is one sides embrace of moral relativism and their ends justify the means beliefs.

Dogs bark. Cats meow. libs lie.......

I am inclined to take the study conducted by Center for Media and Public Affairs by Geo Mason University with the proverbial grain of salt. First of all, academia is a major part of the unholy alliance that exists between democrats, the media and academia and I seriously doubt they'd expose the left's real agenda which is win at all costs. if you doubt that have another look at Harry Reid's interview.

Clearly, with egregious lies from Eric Holder and his lawyers, Obama and Gruber's lies about O-care, the entire administration's orchestrated lies about the IRS and Benghazi and now Harry Reid almost gloating when he says "Romney didn't win did he?" I find it difficult to top that in a way to portray republicans as bigger liars or more apt to lie. The reason is one sides embrace of moral relativism and their ends justify the means beliefs.

More good stuff. :laugh::thumbsup:

You are a truly a fount of wacked-out wingnut rhetoric. ;D

I still don't see him admit he lied.

He admitted it by dodging the question.

Q: Do you have any evidence that Mitt didn't pay taxes ?

A : Did Mitt ever prove that he did ?

( that wasn't the question, and he's not bound to do so anyways )

It's a classic ' When did you stop beating your wife ? ' question. Reid had nothing to show that Mitt had done anything wrong in the first place. Worse, he CLAIMED he had proof. Even worse , all he had to say was " Word is out... " that Mitt hadn't paid taxes in 10 years.

Really ? HOW is that word out ? Who is putting that story out there, besides you ?

NO ONE !

I still don't see him admit he lied.

He admitted it by dodging the question.

Q: Do you have any evidence that Mitt didn't pay taxes ?

A : Did Mitt ever prove that he did ?

( that wasn't the question, and he's not bound to do so anyways )

It's a classic ' When did you stop beating your wife ? ' question. Reid had nothing to show that Mitt had done anything wrong in the first place. Worse, he CLAIMED he had proof. Even worse , all he had to say was " Word is out... " that Mitt hadn't paid taxes in 10 years.

Really ? HOW is that word out ? Who is putting that story out there, besides you ?

NO ONE !

he never said mitt did anything wrong. he said he paid no taxes. implying he used loopholes to legally avoid taxes.

Archived