Lol

Texan4Auburn

Dude falls off his horse, gets tazed and is done and cop is like...............Imma WWE you in the head. This guy even puts his own hand behind his back before the kicking. This guy was done, and surrendered. And wtf, other officers running in minutes later to get their shots in.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/report-man-tased-beaten-by-deputies/vi-AAaFFwN

That's really messed up. I'm sure some on these forums will come to the cops' defense regardless though...

That's really messed up. I'm sure some on these forums will come to the cops' defense regardless though...

You're sure about that ?

Huh

You're sure about that ?

Huh

Well, if judging by previous threads pertaining to the blatant brutality of police and the labeling of those who oppose police brutality as "cop haters," then yeah, I'm sure.

I am with Don Lemon on this: "Conducting an internal investigation" is starting to sound more and more like "getting out the whitewash."

But hey, this is going on not just with police officers etc. This is the reason we have the Second Amendment folks. We had to throw off the govt before, and it looks like we may have to look toward something like that again at some point if this continues.

Police brutality is just the blue collar version of a Runaway IRS, an Out-Of-Control BATF, Over Zealous EPA, etc.

They just protected and served the hell out of him.

:roflol:

If there was a "Post of the Day," Brother, you won... :thumbsup:

If there was a "Post of the Day," Brother, you won... :thumbsup:/>

I second that

So a helicopter is overhead so close that the brush is being moved around by the thrust of the blades and these sheriffs deputies still hit this guy who is down with his hands behind his back? If the deputies are that stupid, body cameras won't stop this type stuff, just record it more.

However the investigation needs to be completed. What appears to be case at first often is not all the story.

There was a police arrest last year that seemed extremely violent at first, resulted in the death of the arrested person and then dropped off the national news. A guy on a bicycle was stopped by a female deputy sheriff responding to an attempted break-in. He fought with the deputy and other deputies that responded. he was tasered multiple times and then died. His friends and family proclaimed his to be a gentile family man that worked at a local newspaper. He was high on PCP when he died.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-victorville-man-tasered-death-ruled-accidental-20141022-story.html

The death of a 36-year-old Victorville man after he was stunned with a taser multiple times during his arrest by San Bernardino County Sheriff’s deputies was accidental, authorities said Wednesday.

The Riverside County coroner's office said Dante Parker died due to acute PCP intoxication with a noted significant condition of hypertensive cardiovascular disease, heart conditions caused by high blood pressure.

It’s department policy for the Riverside County coroner’s office to conduct autopsies for in-house San Bernardino County investigations.

On Aug. 12, Parker was arrested shortly after sheriff's deputies responded to a call about an attempted break-in about 5 p.m. in the 13000 block of Bucknell Court in Victorville.

When a deputy arrived, the person who called 911 identified Parker as he rode away from the house on a bicycle, authorities said.

The deputy tried to arrest Parker, but he became “uncooperative and combative,” the sheriff’s department said. A physical struggle ensued, during which the deputy stunned Parker with a taser multiple times.

Authorities said the deputy continued to struggle with Parker for several more minutes. When a second deputy arrived, the pair continued to try to control Parker for several minutes.

Eventually, Parker was handcuffed and placed in the backseat of a patrol unit. Deputies noted that he appeared to be under the influence of an unknown substance.

It was then that deputies noticed Parker was sweating profusely and having difficulty breathing, prompting them to call for medical aid, authorities said. Parker was taken by ambulance to the Victor Valley Global Hospital, where he died while receiving treatment, according to the Sheriff’s Department.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/father-5-dies-tased-police-arrest-article-1.1904577

Parker's co-workers at the local Daily Press newspaper, where he was a pressman in the printing department, said that didn't sound like the hard-working gentle giant they saw every day.

"He was a big teddy bear," Press publisher Al Frattura told the Daily News. "He worked in our production department for 12 years...he was part of our family."

"He's a family man, he loves music....it's just so unfortunate," Frattura said. Richard Loredo, Parker's former co-worker, told the newspaper the police version of the story was "totally wrong; that's just not Dante."

"Dante's not a burglar ... You can see how well his kids were raised," Loredo said. "He was a good dad. For the police department to portray him like that is…unfair."

If there was a "Post of the Day," Brother, you won... :thumbsup:/>

I second that

Yep. Most humorous. I think when you, militarize the police and, use policing a revenue stream, "serve and protect" goes out the window.

Even the horse couldn't believe this. Look at his reaction

:starorange: :starorange: :starorange:

I am with Don Lemon on this: "Conducting an internal investigation" is starting to sound more and more like "getting out the whitewash."

But hey, this is going on not just with police officers etc. This is the reason we have the Second Amendment folks. We had to throw off the govt before, and it looks like we may have to look toward something like that again at some point if this continues.

While driving to work this morning and listening to GPB / NPR news, the GPB segment mentioned that the GBI is going to be backlogged with investigations of officer-involved shootings and other use of force incidents, as more departments have been asking them to. My first thought upon hearing that was "is there actually a logical reason for why they were not already doing that?"

While driving to work this morning and listening to GPB / NPR news, the GPB segment mentioned that the GBI is going to be backlogged with investigations of officer-involved shootings and other use of force incidents, as more departments have been asking them to. My first thought upon hearing that was "is there actually a logical reason for why they were not already doing that?"

Ummm....yes. LAZY and honestly they tend to protect themselves. I don't mind independent investigations at all but they have to have truly "independent" investigators.

Tasered 1 time, 17 kicks, 37 punches, 4 blows from a baton. :(

http://m.utsandiego....dino-man-beaten

Something tells me they were all probably yelling "STOP RESISTING!" in the process of beating him while he lays on the ground with his hands behind his back.

You're sure about that ?

Huh

Well, if judging by previous threads pertaining to the blatant brutality of police and the labeling of those who oppose police brutality as "cop haters," then yeah, I'm sure.

Please show me the post where someone was called a "cop hater" for opposing police brutality.

You're sure about that ?

Huh

Please show me the post where someone was called a "cop hater" for opposing police brutality.

Like the all cops want to do is shoot black bit, this has been implied multiple times on this board.

You're sure about that ?

Huh

Like the all cops want to do is shoot black bit, this has been implied multiple times on this board.

I am not speaking to a comment made in jest. Show me the literal comment.

You're sure about that ?

Huh

I am not speaking to a comment made in jest. Show me the literal comment.

You're kidding, right? Jest? :rolleyes:

It's a very common strawman here, and it is repeated ad nauseum in all seriousness.

Archived