Any practice notes for Thursday's practice.

dmoney

It was hot and humid. RIR kind of "hit the wall" and, "just mailed it in". However, he knows what we want from and, ask of, a team leader. I look for a much better effort from him at Saturday's scrimmage. Slammer, I wouldn't count of Dixie. Rumors of conditioning problems and an old ankle injury.

RIR is just going to have to do a gut check when he hits the wall. Garner said D. Lawrence had to do that, so if it's good enough for Devaroe, it's good enough for RIR. Next thing you know Muschamp will be down here making RIR run stadium steps.

It was hot and humid. RIR kind of "hit the wall" and, "just mailed it in". However, he knows what we want from and, ask of, a team leader. I look for a much better effort from him at Saturday's scrimmage. Slammer, I wouldn't count of Dixie. Rumors of conditioning problems and an old ankle injury.

Not to worry ICHY,I was being facetious. Dixie was being a smartazz and yanking my chain over on the Pat Dye Observations thread. I think I know my customer here. ;D .

RIR is just going to have to do a gut check when he hits the wall. Garner said D. Lawrence had to do that, so if it's good enough for Devaroe, it's good enough for RIR. Next thing you know Muschamp will be down here making RIR run stadium steps.

Now, that's funny. I don't care who you are! ;)

Archived