Baseball at lsu game 3

do we have anyone that can beat out infield hits? ....I see so many bouncers that seem to go as base hits for the opposition .....yet our guys get thrown out. definitely need some more speed.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do we have anyone that can beat out infield hits? ....I see so many bouncers that seem to go as base hits for the opposition .....yet our guys get thrown out. definitely need some more speed.

Grier,Gray and Haecker are fast and I think Burgreen is too IIRC. For a big guy Roberts is not that bad. But the first two I named are really speedy.

LSU steals a base on a pitchout. Runner on second with no outs.

Nice trick, since a pitchout is designed to get the runner out.

Grier,Gray and Haecker are fast and I think Burgreen is too IIRC. For a big guy Roberts is not that bad. But the first two I named are really speedy.

Hate to say but Grier and Haecker are not that fast....may be the fastest we have but if they were really fast they would not be getting thrown out so much....or failing to score from second.

Not really sure how we are going to win a Sunday game if we can't find a starting pitcher. Hate it for Rocky but he hasn't had it for a couple times he's pitched; just doesn't seem to be incredibly effective thus far. I really hope he gets it turned around, but we've gotta find pitching and we've gotta find bats.

snake bit this game...about every kind of mistake possible...and it's only the 3rd...that stuff can't help McCord's attitude....oops.....another misplay....

Follow up our best game to date with another zinger behind it. Can't handle the least bit of success so far. Come on, AU!

Not really sure how we are going to win a Sunday game if we can't find a starting pitcher. Hate it for Rocky but he hasn't had it for a couple times he's pitched; just doesn't seem to be incredibly effective thus far. I really hope he gets it turned around, but we've gotta find pitching and we've gotta find bats.

Rocky has so much potential. I wish he'd had a better day. Makes me feel so bad for him.

Rocky has so much potential. I wish he'd had a better day. Makes me feel so bad for him.

We may be a little spoiled with Rocky just because our first two guys can beat anyone. I say anyone because Lipscomb held LSU to three runs, and was phenomenal Friday, the offense just was no help to him. Today, it's definitely another batting problem, but we've almost taken ourselves completely out of this game with pitching. Great one-two punch on Friday and Saturday, but can't seem to get a Sunday win.

KT is our only reliable weapon and just about everybody else in the SEC has a strong bullpen. Auburn plays better when he's on the mound. It all starts there.

AU stopped the LSU scoring several innings ago...LSU 6-2 in the 8th...2 left on base....made a bit of a run at LSU but perhaps too much ground to make up.

Archived