2016 3* OL Thiyo Lukusa (Michigan St commit)

RunInRed

Blessed to say I've been offered by the auburn tigers

@BigblacK4420

1349686.jpg

Thiyo Lukusa, OT

Traverse City, MI (Traverse City West)

Ht 6-5 | Wt 300

- Recruiter: J.B. Grimes

247Sports: 3*

ESPN: 4* (ESPN300 - No. 280, No. 23 OT)

Rivals: 3*

Scout: 4* (Scout Rank No. 257, No. 16 OT)

Offers: Akron, Arkansas, Auburn, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Michigan State, Nebraska, Ohio State, Pittsburgh, Tennessee and Wisconsin, among others.

Hudl Highlights

I've heard some *lighthearted* twitter speculation that Gus might've offered some kid just to troll Harbaugh for the Prattville camp thing. I'm guessing this is the guy. Big fella.

I've heard some *lighthearted* twitter speculation that Gus might've offered some kid just to troll Harbaugh for the Prattville camp thing. I'm guessing this is the guy. Big fella.

Lol, really? That's pretty interesting.

Assuming offer list is legit they may be trolling Harbaugh but they like the kid also.

Newly offered OT has 'high' interest in Auburn, plans to visit...

“I plan on going there in the summer,” Lukusa said. “Just a regular visit. Maybe for a camp if it works out. I’m very interested in meeting (the staff)."

(VIP) http://auburn.247sports.com/Article/Offensive-tackle-Thiyo-Lukusa-plans-to-visit-Auburn-36785596

Archived